INTEREST? [Sean Dabbs & GeeWhiz Custom] Custom Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle4yourmind

Freakzoid
Reaction score
INTEREST? [Sean Dabbs & GeeWhiz Custom] Custom Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Version

Hello All!

Over a year ago, I started this thread for interest in a Custom Ahsoka Tano - the Star Wars Rebels Adult Version.

Today I can tell you this project is still very much a GO! And after a few minor remaining details on the figure are ironed out, this figure will be released for a run - for serious enthusiast only. Check back to this thread for updates - very soon.

BodyRef1.jpg

This commission and project will include:
- Sculpted Sections (Sean Dabs)
- Tailored Fabric pieces (GeeWhiz Customs)

Sean Dabbs Sculpted pieces (6 items):
$ Headcast (in 2 Parts: Resin Head & Rubber Mandrills)
$ Hands (with coverings and capable of grasping a lightsaber)
- $ Optional additional Force-pose hands
$ Forearm Gauntlets
$ Lightsaber Hooks (2) for each side of her draft
$ Boots (Shoe piece and leg piece)
$ Lightsaber Hilts (One Small, One Large)​

All in (for all pieces), cost will be TBD Please check back soon for details.
~All sculpts will be unpainted.~

GeeWhiz Portions (5 items):
Shirt and Skirt: Slate Grey
Arm Sleeves: Slate Grey
Chest Plate: dark purple/plum
Leggings: Same as above. dark purple/plum
The Draft and Belt:
Belt: Standard medium Brown
Draft:
Hip Piece: Light brown
Draft pieces: Tan with light-grey trim​

There will be two Price points for Ahsoka's GeeWhiz Tailoring:
If we have 10+ people involved, the cost will be $275 for tailoring per figure.
If we have 20+ people involved, the cost will be $250 for tailoring per figure.

We're looking to do a limited run of 10-20 for committed and serious customizers only.
Prototype Pictures will be coming shortly.

Post here, and I will add your name to the list below. PLEASE INDICATE IF YOU WOULD LIKE ALL SCULPTED PIECES, OR ONLY CERTAIN HANDS OR SABERS.

I'm very communicative and will post regular updates on the main thread as I get them.
Regards,

smHeadRef1.jpgsmHeadRef3.jpgsmHeadRef2.jpg

Re: INTEREST? [sdabbs] Custom Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Adult Version

Available for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: INTEREST? [sdabbs] Custom Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Adult Version

ummmmmmm really interesting !!! I will sleep on it ;)

Re: INTEREST? [Sean Dabbs & GeeWhiz Custom] Custom Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Ver

Update to sculpted items (see main post).
Added:
- Lightsaber Hooks (2) that will go on either side of the draft
- Option for additional hands in Force-Pose sculpt

Re: INTEREST? [Sean Dabbs & GeeWhiz Custom] Custom Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Ver

Hey...just to ask, is this still going on or not?

Hey Black Widow. Your timing is perfect. She has JUST been completed and we are now just about ready to get a few going at scale. Subscribe to this thread and I'll be posting an update hopefully in a week of so when I have her in hand and can post pictures with instructions on next steps.
Thanks for following up!

Hey Black Widow. Your timing is perfect. She has JUST been completed and we are now just about ready to get a few going at scale. Subscribe to this thread and I'll be posting an update hopefully in a week of so when I have her in hand and can post pictures with instructions on next steps.
Thanks for following up!

Okay, great! I actually wanted to see the progress on her. Thanks!

Is there any chance to get in on this still please?

If this is the same one I just saw on facebook... then it is amazing! You guys did an amazing job on her!

Just saw it myself on Facebook Blackwidow. Looks the business.

Would love to see pics. Link suggests you have to be a member of the group to see.

Back