Wendy I'm Home. Show us some Shining Love!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popcorn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all. Please post all your cool Shining figs. I have the old CRM. I know there are more accurate versions out there but I still love the possessed look it has. Seems like I had him forever and ever and ever. Also looking for ideas for a diorama. Maybe room 237?

Attachments

• zzzzzz jt 2.jpg
    zzzzzz jt 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 215
  • zzzzzz jt 4.jpg
    zzzzzz jt 4.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 211
  • zzzzzz jt 5.jpg
    zzzzzz jt 5.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 209
Thank you, man! I was debating a door dio but I don't want to over crowd the shelf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Door would by cool. I might get some Styrofoam sheets, glue on moss from the craft store to see if I can make a hedge maze section. I have this old door I think I got from Monsters in Motion years ago.

Attachments

• zzzzzz jt 8.jpg
    zzzzzz jt 8.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 186
  • zzzzzz jt 9.jpg
    zzzzzz jt 9.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 188
Hey Lloyd, it's a little slow in here tonight. Anyone else got cool Shining figures? Subway, Craftone, more customs? 2 little girls, bleeding elevators?

Jesus, that Rainman figure is the most incredible thing I've seen. I'll never be able to save up enough to get him considering I spend too much on other stuff. Love the Craftone as well. I picked up the Clockwise Alex from Craftone a few months back and had Mr. McDowell sign it at a convention in Dallas.

Hi all. Just picked up a signed twins card I thought was pretty cool. Anyone have pics of the Subway to show?

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzz jt.jpg
    zzzzzzzzz jt.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 104
Hi all. Just picked up a signed twins card I thought was pretty cool. Anyone have pics of the Subway to show?

Here you go Popcorn, this is my original piece which consists of bits from the Subway and Brother Jack figures.
b6e2d254c86a4014d6528af06aae9251.jpg

My Jack is constantly evolving and here is where he sits at the moment. I'm using the same bashed clothing and have added the Room 237 set by Rob Collin as well as the great great collaboration sculpt by Yh and Balloonman. I am currently waiting for the clothing set by iris and am on the list for the boots by Striped Box. Jack is one of my favorite characters/figures so I may futz with him forever. That's my fear anyway. Thanks for your interest.
3866a78cc2837e11962f3517cba113e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back