Big time toy fan here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toonstrack

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. Toonstrack, here. Ive been following this site for a while now, and I finally decided to join! I've been an action figure and overall toy fan for years, but while I used to buy mostly LEGO sets or Transformers, I've recently gotten much more into action figures and plan on expanding my collection of DC and Marvel heroes and more. I'm especially exciting to get into collector grade action figures, mainly in the 6 inch scale. My first real one of these was the recently released SH Figuarts Rock Lee(Really solid figure, definitely not my last). I currently have the Mezco PX Arsenal on order and I just PO'd the PX Deathstroke as well. I still buy Transformers, LEGO, POP Vinyls and other things, any thing that catches my eye, really. I look forward to joining all of you in this awesome hobby.

Im also on a couple other toy themed sites, so if you seen the name before, its probably me.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Toonstrack!
wavesmile.gif

Back