1/6 Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale Custom Ram Predator 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasf8620

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first custom 1/6 Predator, I've attempted and finished. The bio mask was sculpted and painted by the talented danocustoms here on the forum. Be sure to check out his work! Its some of the best!!! He was also very generous with his time and knowledge on painting and customizing. Thanks again bro!!

In addition to the full repaint, I sculpted the rear cod piece and trimmed the front one up from the original one. I also took some artistic liberty with Ram's face as its never seen on screen. As well as cut and glued the dreads to match the ones on screen. This was a huge learning experience for me and I'm looking forward to finishing the rest of the tribe. Thanks for looking!

IMG_1540.jpg
IMG_1551.jpg
IMG_1543.jpg
IMG_1539.jpg
IMG_1537.jpg
IMG_1554.jpg
IMG_1556.jpg
IMG_1563.jpg
IMG_1568.jpg

that's the level of painting i really like. soft, natural. do you do that kind of work for sale - or only for yourself?
i'm a sucker for original predators, but usually paints don't look that soft/semi-transparent OR people don't do it for sale.

that's the level of painting i really like. soft, natural. do you do that kind of work for sale - or only for yourself?
i'm a sucker for original predators, but usually paints don't look that soft/semi-transparent OR people don't do it for sale.

And wait till u see his Shaman!! I'm really proud of what he's doing!! He's gonna be a rockstar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amazing, love the look you chose for him! And Dano does the best work out there, you picked a great mentor!

Glad you like it! I'm only painting for myself. It's for a personal project I'm currently working on. Sorry..

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

And wait till u see his Shaman!! I'm really proud of what he's doing!! He's gonna be a rockstar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha too kind bro! Thanks I really owe a lot of my success with this one to your helpful advice. I wouldn't have known where to start otherwise😃

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Started making 3D modeling and printing a Boar Bio and now Brother Boar Bio. Stay tune for pics!

Back