Asmus LotR/Hobbit Most Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stark Resilient

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought it might be a cool idea to make something of a wish list thread. Maybe it can help Asmus with who to focus on after they complete the Fellowship? What are your Top 3 figure wants? If this thread gets traction, I'll tally it up and post results. Try to be specific if a character has different costumes from film to film.

Here's mine:

Faramir (Two Towers/Ranger Gear)
Faramir-image-faramir-36063180-531-522.jpg
Aragorn (Return of the King/Black Gate)
lotr2136sds2.jpg
The Witch-King (Fellowship of the Ring/Weathertop)
0.jpg

Since Boromir and Gimli have been promised already:

1. Lurtz
2. Eomer
3. Gollum

Last edited:
I agree with all three of yours (especially the twilight Ringwraith: I'd love to see how they'd handle that. Maybe milky-transparent plastic with a light in the base? Not sure how that would look though), but my most wanted right now are Arwen (preferably in her riding outfit from Fellowship, maybe with an alternate wounded Frodo head, even if just as a pre-order bonus? Though I'd be all in for any Arwen outfit) and Galadriel. That said, I'll take pretty much anything! :lol I'm really excited to see Asmus finish the Fellowship, not just to see the Fellowship completed, but also because when they're done we're going into kind of uncharted territory.
(I also really want a Talion from Shadow of Mordor/War, but I know that's not going to be as popular as characters from the movies.)

Finishing the Fellowship is most important for me, so Gimli and Boromir.

GOLLUM, GOLLUM, GOLLUM!

GtW 2.0 PLEASE

DEFINITELY need Lurtz! I'd be interested in 1 or 2 more stand out orcs like Grishnakh too

I don't have a burning need Arwen, Elrond and other characters like that, but I don't doubt I'd change my mind for any character from the OT that turns out top notch

I want the Fellowship finished. And WE MUST GET Arwen and Galadriel!

And Elrond (in his robes), they can give us his armor as an accessory pack.

We do need to see the Fellowship completed, for sure!

-Gollum
-King Theoden in Rohirrim armor (heck horse!)
-Grima Wormtongue (to go with Saruman)
And yes, Lurtz!

Gimli and Boromir are confirmed as coming, so that leaves.
1. Arwen
2. Faramir
3. Lurtz
4. Elrond
5. Galadriel
6. Gollum

Once the fellowship is finished I'd like to see:
From LOTR
1. Gollum
2. Lurtz
3. Arwen
4. Elrond

From Hobbit
1. Martin Freeman Bilbo
2. Thorin Oakenshield
3. Balin
4. Twilight Ringwraiths battle armour

I will feel the LOTR line is incomplete without:
1. Boromir
2. Gimli
3. Gollum

and for the Hobbit they need to at least release:
4. Young Bilbo
5. Thorin

If they keep going I would like to see these figures from LOTR:
6. Uruk-hai 2 Pack
7. Faramir
8. Theoden
9. Wormtongue
10. Elrond
11. Galadriel
12. Arwen
13. Denethor

If size doens't matter:
14. Treebeard
15. Sauron
16. Troll

Of course I would like to see the rest of the Dwarves from The Hobbit as well as some variants like armored versions of the Hobbits, ROTK Aragorn , Arwen in a dress and an old Theoden. I would like to see some army builders like goblins and elves as well.

Back