Statue Prime 1 Transformers The Last Knight Megatron statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Facebook.

MMTFM-17-MEGATRON-THE-LAST-KNIGHT-Prime-1-Studio-6.jpg

Attachments

• 18835676_1438601116186526_2689638565559472947_n.jpg
    18835676_1438601116186526_2689638565559472947_n.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Sticking to my ROTF Megatron, this will be cool but no need to add another piece of the same character, esp at these prices

I'm not caring for this design though - which is not a Prime 1 fault.

I prefer the previous Megatron look.

Are these worth the legendary scale price tag?

I have the AOE Ultimate Edition of Optimus Prime and the detailing is incredible. I was very pleased as that was my first P1 piece. Since then I have acquired their half scale Superman and Batman from DOJ. While those pieces are homeruns they don't have the inner workings of detail like a transformer would have. I don't think any of them are worth 2k but for the quality and detail, I'm glad I bought Optimus.

Great it's out already. I just ordered Prime as I do not have any and was hoping this was spaced out more. Frikin extra car payments lmao

I agree though they made and I mean the designers from the movie to look like he's wearing a kilt and not the super detailed look of Prime. I mean it's detailed but in comparison his not like Prime. I also don't see the changeable pose either which is crappy but I'll double check.

I love the design of the head and arms, but prefer the previous Megatron (ROTF) more. While this has more detail and a light up base, I'm not crazy about the character (knight) designs. The exclusive is a must have if purchasing this piece though.
I have to love everything about a paperweight if I am expected to pay +$2000 for it.

I do wish these were a little smaller in scale too.
Collecting them all seems to require adding a west-wing to my house due to size, and selling a kidney, liver, and testicle due to cost.

I love the design of the head and arms, but prefer the previous Megatron (ROTF) more. While this has more detail and a light up base, I'm not crazy about the character (knight) designs. The exclusive is a must have if purchasing this piece though.
I have to love everything about a paperweight if I am expected to pay +$2000 for it.

I do wish these were a little smaller in scale too.
Collecting them all seems to require adding a west-wing to my house due to size, and selling a kidney, liver, and testicle due to cost.

Good bye organs haha

At first I wasn't too sure but after I looked closer he's just badass looking like a samurai. The older ones are ok but I wasn't too keen on his tank feet and hands.

Are they making a Megatron from every movie like Optimus?

I guess, I just ordered them both. I'm not a huge fan of the ROTF but to each their own. He's to bulky but it's of course not Prime 1 it's the movies. As for Optimus they all are insane. I never had one I've been doing Star Wars and it's getting old and $550 for anything now is a no.

I have all the ones I like. Maybe a new Leia one day and if a Luke that looks like Luke comes out.

Back