Bandai Perfect Grade 1/72 《Star Wars》Millennium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Summer release, Japan online exclusive at 43,200 Yen.

Looks to be far better detailed than the Finemolds, will anyone be tackling this beast?

https://p-bandai.jp/hobby/special-1000007606/

millenniumfalcon_72_1_special_01.jpg

millenniumfalcon_72_1_special_03.jpg

millenniumfalcon_72_1_special_04.jpg

millenniumfalcon_72_1_special_05.jpg

millenniumfalcon_72_1_01.jpg

millenniumfalcon_72_1_03.jpg

millenniumfalcon_72_1_06.jpg

millenniumfalcon_72_1_17.jpg

millenniumfalcon_72_1_21.jpg

That looks pretty amazing, but it's a kit, right? I'd be terrified of messing up a ~$400 kit.

this is beautiful.. I wish they would sell it built, lit and painted already ...

just dont have the time for the built

I'd be interested if I could get it in the US for a reasonable price. I reluctantly passed on the deagostini because of price, size, and my lack of skill and experience with this sort of thing.

I have zero experience with Millenium Falcon kits or Star Wars model kits for that matter, but this seems insanely overpriced for a DIY unpainted model kit. Or is this typical for this license/ship?

the fine molds/REvell 1/72 kit is about $250 .. is this really $400? If.. yes.. its WAY to much

I've been waiting for this to be announced forever.
This is the one to get. It leaves the FM kit far behind.

Going to order as soon as it's available even though I won't have time to make it for a few years.

Awesome details! Not soft-looking like the eFX model.
Still, it's too rich for my wallet and I'm not painting.

So I assume all the light up features are included? That's awesome (and probably a big part of the expense...). I don't get why everyone is so averse to painting. It's not THAT hard. A few YouTube videos and a little practice and you can get pretty good results and feel a really big sense of accomplishment. The biggest obstacle is that to do a really good job just takes a lot of TIME. That I can understand. I've got a pile of model kits and other projects just waiting for the day when I actually have free time again.

But seriously, if having to paint it is the main reason you're not getting it, I think that's a mistake.

are you sure a lightning kit is included????

It's right on the fourth 'page' of the first post here.

"LED Light-Up Feature"

Bandai used to include LED kits in their PG kits, but recently they decided to sell it as an add-on product. I'll wait till the pre-order page to be up to get more information.

Back