[XM Studios] Cyclops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepurist

Super Freak
Reaction score
eQzGAyi.jpg

Jim Lee styled. I'm looking for a Byrne era X-MEN lineup.

As am I! Maybe SS will surprise us with a classic Cyke to go with DP. As for this statue, it's definitely on my radar! Like the switch outs and the strong pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was hoping XM would be doing a Byrne/Cockrum style Cyclops since Sideshow already did a Jim Lee Cyclops. Guess not many people care for that old costume.

Jim Lee or bust!!!! But I hope they thin him out a bit with the nickname slim. But this art looks amazing! Love the musculature, it's just not what I pitcture right away as cyclops y'know....

Please sideshow if you are watching...Byrne Cyclops and X-men line.

Fantastic. They just need a visored head facing forward. Would be nice to have a swap out hand activating the visor but probably won't work with the pose. I'll eventually sell the SS PF.

It would be awesome if they could find a way to add his jacket, but that seems like it would be too much to do since it would need to be sculpted. Something like the Iron Fist top body switch out.

A lot of Cyclops love here. This looks to be a winner for Cyclops fans! I like the multiple switch out head sculpts.

Hell yea ...this is a must have! ...If the sculpt looks just as good as the concept art, this will be a winner.

I love the classic Byrne costume ...but I love the Jim Lee costume just a degree more. So this is a win!

Back