When will we see Blitzway Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfraMan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, Blitzway has officially announced when they are going to finally reveal the Ecto-1... Here are all the details. Enjoy!

Blitzway Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Reveal Update

blitzway-ghostbusters-ecto-l-comic-con-2017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Blitzway Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Reveal Update

Great. Ecto-1 and '66 Batmobile are the two remaining 1/6 vehicles I'm interested in, unless HT makes a 1:6 X-Wing.

There is a thread for this.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blitzway said it would be shown at Sdcc a while ago. Does there really need to be an article and a thread for this? Also why make people go to a site just to read that?

Great. Ecto-1 and '66 Batmobile are the two remaining 1/6 vehicles I'm interested in, unless HT makes a 1:6 X-Wing.

Couldn't agree with you more! I'm praying we see the 66 Batmobile at SDCC and even More so I hope it goes up for PO shortly after!

Well, I know for a fact HT Chief Mechanical Engineer Ray Ling loves creating the 1/6 vehicles for us collectors so don't lose hope just yet! Anything is possible!

It's been 4 years...they've dodged multiple questions about it. People are giving up waiting

It's been 4 years...they've dodged multiple questions about it. People are giving up waiting

I 100% agree with you that Hot Toys is for sure vague about any information pertaining about to 66 BM but don't forget that Drax was first revealed at Comic-Con 2014. low and behold 3 years later he got released. While there isn't much hope, but there is a very tiny bit.

Drax needed massive reworking..that's entirely different than having something completely finished and sitting on it

Drax needed massive reworking..that's entirely different than having something completely finished and sitting on it

While I can't say much, I can assure you that as of this moment the production version is not finished. The Prototype everyone has seen for the last few years is drastically different then what everyone would receive if it went up for PO.

Read nothing that has already been stated on this site, what a waste of click and read

When i clicked that link i thought i was going to get details of how much it would cost, its size, wheither it has lights, opening doors etc but all that was there is that they will displaying it at comic con which we already know.

Looks like someone trying to get traffic to their website. Old news.

When i clicked that link i thought i was going to get details of how much it would cost, its size, wheither it has lights, opening doors etc but all that was there is that they will displaying it at comic con which we already know.

Two things you can do.

1) Report the thread, click the Triangle icon next to send PM, and just send a message to the mods, asking them to either delete this thread, or move it into the existing Ghostbusters thread.

2) Rate the thread, at the top of the thread, there's a button to rate the thread, click the bottom option "Terrible", and you're all set

This person is not contributing to the forum at all, and only wants to drive traffic to his website. Pretty much against the entire spirit of the forum.

Two things you can do.

1) Report the thread, click the Triangle icon next to send PM, and just send a message to the mods, asking them to either delete this thread, or move it into the existing Ghostbusters thread.

2) Rate the thread, at the top of the thread, there's a button to rate the thread, click the bottom option "Terrible", and you're all set

This person is not contributing to the forum at all, and only wants to drive traffic to his website. Pretty much against the entire spirit of the forum.

No need to encourage reporting the thread. This user has the okay from Admin to post these things here so unless a thread needs moving it is unlikely anything would be done from a reported post. In this instance the other Ghostbusters thread is mainly about the figures so I see no harm in a seperate one for the car.
The report feature is not there just to report posts you do not like/agree with, it is there to report posts/threads that are spam, against the rules and or code of conduct.
x :peace

No need to encourage reporting the thread. This user has the okay from Admin to post these things here so unless a thread needs moving it is unlikely anything would be done from a reported post. The feature is not there just to report posts you do not like/agree with, it is there to report posts/threads that are spam, against the rules and or code of conduct.

Either way its a very misleading thread title. I thought there was going to be some new information posted on the Ecto-1 reveal from Blitzway.

Re: When will we see Blitzway Ghostbusters Ecto-

No need to encourage reporting the thread. This user has the okay from Admin to post these things here so unless a thread needs moving it is unlikely anything would be done from a reported post. The feature is not there just to report posts you do not like/agree with, it is there to report posts/threads that are spam, against the rules and or code of conduct.

I think that is what people are getting at here. What about these posts are not spam? They use the classic click bait headlines that lead to articles that have no substance. It makes people click into a link to find the information, which is just a regurgitation of stuff that is already out there. I have seen many threads just like this posted. It is all a ruse to gain click revenue, which takes advantage of the Sideshow Freak community.

Maybe in the future be less misleading with the content of these articles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back