Logan Lucky trailer dropped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks hilarious....:lol

Daniel Craig, Adam Driver, race cars, Soderbergh directing + Sebastian Stan (yeah!) and others:monkey3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zRoJbw5V5g

"I said no peekin" - LOL:lol

Hahaha This looks cool! Daniel Craig's character is great. I've never heard of the film so thanks for posting the link to the trailer:goodpost:
I will have to add this to the growing list of upcoming films I wanna see.

Hahaha This looks cool! Daniel Craig's character is great. I've never heard of the film so thanks for posting the link to the trailer:goodpost:
I will have to add this to the growing list of upcoming films I wanna see.

:)I think it will be a lot of fun - perfect for summer. Yeah, Soderbergh filmed this last summer I guess - but for whatever reason (like he was supposedly retired but wanted to do this film anyway...:dunno) there were just a few leaked pics of Craig and Driver and one of Stan, and that was it. The lid was kept tight on this one for sure.

Only other thing was that Nascar and the race circuit supposedly were incredibly supportive during the filming. I was real glad a trailer finally dropped!

And the critics are weighing in - all good. Yeah, I'm a Sebastian Stan fan (described as a "Zen race car driver":lol which IMO sounds worth the ticket price) but all the rest sound hilarious too (Adam Driver!!!:clap) especially Daniel Craig....

This is just one review:
https://theplaylist.net/logan-lucky-review-20170724/

But amongst these amazing performances, Daniel Craig really needs to be singled out. You’ve never seen Craig like this before, both literally (with his hair cropped and died into a spiky blonde fin) and in terms of his personality. In “Logan Lucky,” Craig has shed all the brooding gloom that has followed him around like a tiny raincloud since signing up for his ultra-serious Bond.

So this one stays on the see-in-theater list. I'm willing to believe the critics and the trailers here. Gotta keep busy waiting for Thor, SW, BP and IW:cool: And I love movies where, on some level, you know the actors are having a good time.

I wasn't aware there was a screening tonight. Where at?

I'm definitely looking forward to this. Hopefully it's good. Craig looks funny.

This looks hilarious. And with it dropping the same day as hitmans bodyguard, I'm gonna have a dilemma over which to see first. Really hoping they're both aweoame.

Nah...I went to a different one last night

Huh. And others like me don't live where they have pre-screenings. Sometimes we have Wed or Thursday early shows. Usually for mega blockbusters. Sometimes.:( :monkey2

peasant.jpg

I'll be there either opening day or weekend anyway, depending.:cool:

Back