New ironman mark 7 repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the new Mark 7 repaint on Facebook?

The post was deleted minutes later and I wasn't able to take print screens unfortunately.
It was a white and black paint scheme with yellow and blue accents, including an older TS HS.
Seemed some kind of artist or company version and looked very legit. Anyone else seen it?

Anyways, it's coming! So prepair your rants, LOL

Last edited:
Probably a custom. Hot Toys never releases superfluous Iron Man repaints that weren't even in the movies.

The subzero and stealth repaints of Mark VII weren't superfluous? Ha

Don't seem to recall those in movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I think that was meant ironically 😂

You newer know of course and it was a custom. But they had 5 or 6 promo pictures showing different poses and very convincing layout.

This had the optional leg rockets parts though and the smirking head sculpt ( which release was that again?) which seemed a bit odd.

Well for now the pictures are completely whipped out from Facebook and there is nothing to see here until possibly release. Just wanted to know if someone else had seen it 😊

Gimme the die-cast VII to complete an Avengers display and I'm good :rock

I wouldn't be good after that lol, but I'm dying for a diecast 7 as well. The original 7 was my first hot toys iron man figure and it's just crazy dated at this point. The paint job, the rubber elbows, rubber crotch piece, limited leg, knee, and ankle articulation, limited shoulder and elbow articulation, a not so great tony sculpt, the base/stand, and so on all need an update. Also it'd be nice if it only had one set of arms with the lasers being accessories (similar to the 42 forearms), and a helmeted tony sculpt would be great.

So far I've stayed away from buying armors that didn't appear in the movies or weren't part of the house party.

Here's hoping we get proper reveals of a diecast 47 and a diecast 7 soon.

I don't collect too many HTs these days (only have MK XLVI on PO), but a diecast VII would be the easiest purchase.

I believe these are the ones OP is talking about. The Tony headsculpt gives it away that it's a repaint.
a30940969d4b37a720b41a2ecdf0a202.jpg

bc4506adab7fe37076d95646238171c9.jpg

120e602e101dd17fd8e42cf84b4f584e.jpg

f88fda2a9350f99a7caac93c83be2e8b.jpg

Here you go! So it's just a custom?

Sorry for the fuss then Lol I'm actually glad it's not official 💰

Back