Predator 30th Anniversary - what will we get???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacerc130

Super Freak
Reaction score
So the 30th Anniversary of the original Predator movie is quickly approaching on June 12th.

Curious if HT will give us a new predator release.

Any thoughts of what it would be or what you would like it to be?

I am hoping for a Wolf Predator 2.0, especially since Mr. Chan said in an interview that a Wolf Predator was coming.

i guess it will be... a Predator Girl!

fred-fsart-predgirl2-r37.jpg

All I want is a HT 2.0 and a proper remaster of the film on blu ray, but I know both of those won't happen. :lol

Don't think we'll get anything because I don't think HT do anniversaries. They did nothing for the Aliens anniversary in 2016 or the BTTF 2 2015 anniversary. I think if they do do something like the Wolf Predator or a Jungle Hunter 2.0 we'll see it at Comic Con rather then on June 12th.

Sweet customs marine boy! The rescue team make a cool display.

Hot Toys won't even notice this anniversary lol. I agree that a Predator girl or an AVP predator have more chance of being made in the future than anything else sadly.

'Hey crazy fans! 2017 is the 30th anniversary of beloved actor Arnold Schwarzenegger's classic Predator! To celebrate, Hot Toys is delighted to announce the Toy Fairs exclusive Tony Stark in Predator t-shirt, available in selected markets only!'

This figure is based on the possibility that hero Tony had this t-shirt in his house during the mansion assault in Iron Man 3! Don't miss out on adding this figure to your collection!'

'Hey crazy fans! 2017 is the 30th anniversary of beloved actor Arnold Schwarzenegger's classic Predator! To celebrate, Hot Toys is delighted to announce the Toy Fairs exclusive Tony Stark in Predator t-shirt, available in selected markets only!'

This figure is based on the possibility that hero Tony had this t-shirt in his house during the mansion assault in Iron Man 3! Don't miss out on adding this figure to your collection!'

That has to be the best post I've seen in today LOL!!!:hi5:

I would like a Predator without visible arm joints. Funny they would give Thor rubber arms but still insist on giving all Predators visible jointed arms.

I would like a Predator without visible arm joints. Funny they would give Thor rubber arms but still insist on giving all Predators visible jointed arms.
i found him! i found one person on planet Earth who prefers rubber on HT figures!

Back