New BlackBox Daniel Craig White Tux James Bond 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ymba

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like the new BlackBox DC Tux Bond is out. Has anyone purchased this one?
The prices is only $130 to $150 shipped.

The pics look really good but I wondered would the actual figure be worth getting.

Not too excited with their Blue and Silver suit version of DC.

This could be a sleeper but from the past DC release from Blacktoy , I can only hope Craig will well look like Craig

A couple uneven sellers (who are the same) have this for $118 shipped.

The sculpt looks pretty good.

Not sure about the quality of the suit -- buffed pants, strange shoes, stitching along the edge of the lapels (which I hate).

fd.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The sculpt looks very good!

I agree that the dinner jacket looks weird but it could be the harsh lighting enhancing the stitching and color.

For $118 shipped, I would get it. Who are the sellers?

The sculpt looks very good!

I agree that the dinner jacket looks weird but it could be the harsh lighting enhancing the stitching and color.

For $118 shipped, I would get it. Who are the sellers?

I wouldn't trust any of the eBay sellers if they are all using the same pictures. You are better off getting it from online stores (monkeydepot,onesixthoutfitters,monstersinmotion just to name a few)

Is this a new head or the same one from their 2 last
D.C. Release ? Looks a bit big ?

This is a new head. Looks better than the last 2. It's still different than the proto pics.

Wow, they're even using the Spectre and 007 trademarks.

Not surprising since they did the exact same thing for the last 2 figures.

Wow! He has bendable hands?

Sadly not bendable hands. They are crappy casted hands:lol

That would be almost there if it wasn't for the chin/jawline being a little too strong. Idealised sculpts really annoy me - are people not allowed to have imperfections?

that sculpt really does look pretty good in that pic... much better than the stock photos they have shown on listings... wonder if it was reworked and if so, why not show those pics as the one above looks much better than the originals?

Yes, I have. It's decent for the money. The sculpt is all right for a mass produced Craig sculpt, though it is too dark. Like Hawaiian Tropics, deep tan dark.

This is a very nice set for the money,the likeness to craig is excellent and despite the skin tone being a tad too dark the paint apps are near HT quality. The tailoring is very nice with proper wee button holes which are always welcome. Nice detailing on the watch too with my only gripe being that the shoes are the wrong 'Crokett and jones'. Also the stock bodies aren't the best but workable... View attachment 351824View attachment 351825View attachment 351826View attachment 351827View attachment 351823

Great pics! I've never usually cared for Bond in the white tuxedo jacket, but I have to admit that's a pretty damn sharp looking figure, and one that would look great on the shelf.

Back