A little bit of everything for the kid in me. (Tedbatman4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tedbatman4

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I LOVE seeing and continue to be amazed at the wonderful collections on display here:clap
Well, here's my 'cave' of sorts so figured I'd give you a tour of my displays.
The sign over my office entrance was given to me by a co-worker who ripped it out of a house he moved into. He knew Batman is my joy and I couldn't refuse when he offered it to me.
1.1.JPG2.2.JPG

One is then greeted by the McManus Brothers and Rocco! A buddy of mine went to a horror Con a few years back and as I couldn't make it due to the birth of my son, he had the Boondock Saints cast autograph me and the wife some well-wishes. To this day it's one of my favorite items in my room!

3.1.JPG

The rest will be in pics:wink1:

4.1.JPG

5.1.JPG6.1.JPG7.1.JPG8.1.JPG9.1.JPG

10.1.JPG11.1.JPG12.1.JPG13.1.JPG

14.1.JPG16.1.JPG17.1.JPG18.1.JPG19.1.JPG20.1.JPG

21.1.JPG22.1.JPG23.1.JPG24.1.JPG

Yeah--a little old school here (and I may have aged myself) but I love this line!

25.1.JPG26.1.JPG27.1.JPG

My PC desk..

28.1.JPG29.1.JPG31.1.JPG30.1.JPG

And things just wouldn't be complete without something Star Wars.
32.1.JPG

Lastly, my brother illustrated this, framed it and gave it to me as a Christmas gift 20 years ago.
My favorite item in my room:)
33.1.JPG

Hope you've enjoyed the tour:wave

Wow, that's awesome! :clap Fantastic collection and displays! :rock
Excellent stuff man. Really loving the variety you have :clap

Thank you Gentlemen. It's nice to be able to share our passions in a community such as this one.

Awesome display room and great illustration piece by your brother.

Appreciate it it, Tex. My brother's work makes it so much more personal. Speaking of, it's a true joy to share this hobby with my Lil'man...

Hagan.jpg

Next generation enthusiast in the making:pray:

Great curio's, we sell those in our store. I love the Best of the West set up, you need a Sheriff Garrett.

Back