S.H.Figuarts Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://tamashii.jp/item/12165/

item_0000012165_271N3liY_01.jpg

item_0000012165_271N3liY_06.jpg

item_0000012165_271N3liY_07.jpg

item_0000012165_271N3liY_10.jpg

I put in PO for the new DX, but I may just go with this. Thankfully I have a lot of time to decide whether or not I'll keep my DX PO once I've got this Jack. Hope we get Davy Jones and Barbosa too.

I wish he came with a jar of dirt though.

Awesome! Definitely in for this. I really hope they come out with a Barbossa and Davy Jones. Hopefully they don't just have the license for DMTNT, but the older movies as well. I'll take just about every version of Barbossa and Jack. At least one version of Jack without the coat. Will Turner and Blackbeard would be great as well. Hopefully we see more soon.

Forgot he was going up, but I got my order in a couple hours ago at Amiami. Looking forward to this one. Only two month wait that's pretty fast. Hopefully they have more coming down the line.

I knew it would be just Jack. :lol I'm getting the DX15 Jack, so this will probably be a pass for me - but it does look like a very cool figure. Davy Jones from S.H.Figuarts would be a must buy for me.

Now that it's looking like the DST Pirates figures have been cancelled, I'm hoping even more that SHF go deeper into these characters. Figures from all five movies would be awesome.

Got mine this past week. It's really nice, so nice I'm most likely going to skip the Hot Toys figure, because this really does it for me. The hat could do with sitting a little lower on the head, and the coat restricts a bit of the articulation in the ball joint at the waist, as does the hair in some poses, but other than that, it's the best (probably only) Jack in the scale. I'm hoping this sells well enough to warrant another release in the line.

Looking forward to getting mine in from Amiami. Just waiting for SHF R2 and C-3PO to come in. I really hope they expand this line, even if it's just one more figure for now like Barbossa.

Hopefully a hint, most likely a mistake. It'd be cool if they did another Jack minus the coat that included his gun, more face plates, and a steering wheel with a deck baseplate.

And a jar of dirt.

Really cool pic Thainitty! Gotta go for that Pirate atmosphere. [emoji106]

I got mine today from Amiami. Finally a new 6" Jack Sparrow with updated articulation. I have the older Disney Store, Disney Parks, and NECA figures but none of them can pose nearly as well as this one can.

Now bring on Barbossa, Davy Jones, and Will Turner please.

2e28f5bd740053474067969362808911.jpg

7fab5459fa18307c59354408bb638805.jpg

2d4bcb8cdb2133e97dfd0b917bf83e7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully a hint, most likely a mistake. It'd be cool if they did another Jack minus the coat that included his gun, more face plates, and a steering wheel with a deck baseplate.

And a jar of dirt.

I'd definitely be down for a release like that. I'm honestly surprised he doesn't come with any pistols. No coat variant with extra faces, pistols, and deluxe base? Let it happen please.

Back