Media FarCry 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is gonna be an interesting release.......mainly because a large demographic who play FPS are southern rednecks who are into survivalism and cultish beliefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh. Not that impressed by the main trailer, but loved the preacher's character trailer. I don't know. The root of far cry is crazy exploration in a strange far out place. Random cult in the U.S. makes it seem like this will be more of a first person take on GTA.

Primal was also a miss imo so I'll probably wait to see how this turns out until after release. Might be time to give this franchise a little time to cool off like assassain's Creed though.

It's probably the best human facial Graphics I've ever seen.. I hope there's a map editor like Far Cry 3 had .amazing game to make online multiplayer maps

Really not interested at all in the setting this time.
Wouldn't buy but I hear they've got full story mode co-op so that has me interested.

I hope they decide to change up their tired and boring gameplay of main villain bases that are off limits until you take out the surrounding outposts and climbing up towers to get the lay of the land. Farcry 4 was just a slightly nicer looking reskin of Farcry 3.

I like the free roam of far cry.....always have. But the story mode needed work.

Wonder if they will have as much sex in this one.......it was surprising in 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa that Ubisoft developer sure was edgy in dropping the "F" bomb in his presentation.

Love the dog the best. Hope the 'hire' friends in the game are better than Far Cry 4

Apparently one of the main writers from Bioshock is penning the main story for this. So that's something.

It looks fun. I definitely feel like this game was being developed pre-2016/2017 US political/social climate, and it conveniently lined up for release. Which has the potential to hurt or help Ubisoft massively. We'll see. Either way, looks like a fun enough game. They seem to be embracing the action movie gameplay a bit more, which seems to be where FC thrives best.

Now I expect a Blood Dragon 2 about defending America from invading commies DLC soon. With coop Schwarzenegger and Stallone characters.

Back