Prop Joker: Face of Insanity Life-Size Replica Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
preview_400300_JokerMask_2.jpg

Yeah I just saw this as well this is insane and A freaking work of art is a must buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a seriously original artistic piece if you think about it the joker wears make up so it is a mask in this completely captures this. I don't think I've seen the joker piece this good since the life-size joker bust at sideshow released a few years ago

This is a seriously original artistic piece if you think about it the joker wears make up so it is a mask in this completely captures this. I don't think I've seen the joker piece this good since the life-size joker bust at sideshow released a few years ago

The Joker doesn't wear make up in the comics. His skin is bleached white from when he fell into a chemical vat.

The Joker doesn't wear make up in the comics. His skin is bleached white from when he fell into a chemical vat.

Well, sometimes his lips are naturally red and other times he does wear lipstick, so even in the comics he is sometimes depicted wearing some make up.

Yes I hear ya, but it still looks like makeup hence the mask. I'm actually in many of the movies including Nolans Batman he wears makeup

But you're right and generally the jokers skin is bleached

I just think the mask represents the personality represents the Joker in a huge way I'm definitely picking up this piece and I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out very quickly

Well, sometimes his lips are naturally red and other times he does wear lipstick, so even in the comics he is sometimes depicted wearing some make up.

I always go by the origin story. White skin, red lips, and green hair are all part of his chemical bath as the Red Hood in his confrontation with the Bat at ACE chemicals.

It looks pretty well done overall. I'm just mainly trying to collect complete statues at this time so I'll pass. If you are a Joker fan though, I can see why there would be interest.

Back