Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Hot Toys Website For The UK

Hi All

First post and I'm blatantly plugging my website, bad form I know, however I do have something to offer in return.

I've only recently got into Hot Toys collecting and last summer I didn't even know they existed. It was after seeing TDKR that I decided to seek out some figures to buy and came accross the Hot Toys figures. The rest (and my bank balance) is history.

What I did notice is that there was a serious lack of Hot Toys information for the UK where I live. Most of the release dates and information relates to the US and I therefore decided to set up a website for Hot Toys fans here in the UK.

My site is www.hottoysuk.co.uk and we have grown pretty fast and are already receiving about a thousand visits a month. We have news, features, details of Hot Toys suppliers and up to date release dates for the UK market and a whole load of plans for the future.

Hopefully some of the UK based collectors on the forums may find something useful.

Let me know if you have any ideas or comments on the site.

In the meantime I have just uploaded the following image of Hot Toys Michael Keaton Batman as a desktop wallpaper. Feel free to grab it if you like it. If your resolution is not included just give me a shout and I'll sort it out. The wallpapers can be found here http://www.hottoysuk.co.uk/blog/hot-...wallpaper.html.

Thanks all.

Brian
    Hot Toys UK

Freakazoid

Feedback
    11 (100%)

Was thinking of doing a 1/6th figure website myself with a few reviews but mainly to have pictures of my collection on. Nothing planned at the minute though until I get my room sorted out and everything set up!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    89 (100%)

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Great site, very helpful. I was wondering if you know which sites get the Hot Toys figures first, I mean before sideshow collectibles etc.

Could you recommend any sites other than ebay?

I only know about the UK sites and we're behind the US in terms of release dates so I have no idea about sites stocking them before Sideshow, sorry.

I think they are relesed in some of "the far east" countries before the US and I only know of ebay for buying from there.

You wish it, I dish it... MODERATOR
    Feedback
    20 (100%)

As this is not 'Dealers' thread, you are not an 'etailer' selling items directly, this is more of a link to a another Site for information on pieces and where they can be bought, so I'll move it to the 'Links' section.
    It looks like a very good site for HT collectors btw

The Dealers section is for etailers and Dealers to advertise their sites/items.
    So I'll transfer this thread.
    x
    Last edited by Adoptedscot; 02-19-2013 at 05:19 AM.

I didn't actually post it in the dealers thread, one of the other mods moved it there, but I'm happy to keep moving about

You wish it, I dish it... MODERATOR
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HotToysUK View Post
    I didn't actually post it in the dealers thread, one of the other mods moved it there, but I'm happy to keep moving about
    I know I saw that (I'll slap him later ), I just wanted to explain why I moved it, so you didn't think we were playing hide and seek with your thread.
    x

Super Freak
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Your website looks fantastic! Easy to navigate too!