Cassian andor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha.

@nassrsyed : I'd wait for the Hot Toys release later in the year...mark my words

Love the optimism. Definitely hoping for a nice surprise as well even though i'm starting to believe HT will let us down.

It's the long waits that breed doubt [emoji2]

Who knows. I try to look at it logically. Cassian was one of the lead characters. In it as much as Jynn. Also Krennic is just too much of an interesting character. White cape etc.

But sure many will say where are the facts. That's fine. HT have a lot going on. I'm quietly optimistic for later in the year.

Another point is that they could actually make Cassian and Krennic whenever down the line. Unless their license to RO expires soon. But considering how they're still releasing ANH and TFA figures years later, it doesn't seem impossible that they'll get around to more RO. Not necessarily saying it's likely since they have so much to do, but it's possible.

But they haven't announced any new TFA figures in quite sometime... a few are still trickling out; but at this point I don't think there are still any TFA figures on Pre-Order.

OT will be an on-going set of releases since its so popular and they have a lot they can release... but I have a feeling that (for the most part) once a movie is old news that will be it for figure releases. Really seems odd though that we'd get all of the major characters except for Cassian and Krennic; who are arguably the #2 and #3 stars of the movie.

Luke and R2-D2 are still on preorder. Plus there's still C-3PO left to be announced. Since he comes with both arms he can double as both a TFA and TLJ figure. There's also the 1/4 Kylo Ren still to be announced.

Cassian and Krennic both definitely deserved figures. Can't say it's likely they'll be made, but it's not impossible.

Back