Are there any classic Frankenstein Bride action figures out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow made some Bride of Frankenstein pieces in 8 inches, 1/6 scale and 1/4 premium formats. Whole lot of info out there on them also of course custom pieces too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Not to hijack this thread but has anyone done a Dr. Frankenstein Colin Clive headsculpt that can be found? I've spent the last few hours looking and all I can find online is info on the distinctive dummies figure that obviously sold out. My first goal is to get one a sculpt that I can have a friend shrink down and made to fit a 1/12 figure and be close to scale with the Mezco Monster. If that doesn't work, I wouldn't be opposed to doing a 12 inch and finding a Sideshow Frankenstein to improve.

The B&W version of this figure is pretty damn nice. I was always very impressed with the likeness they got of Lanchester.

Looks like it's available on Amazon from one seller at a reasonable $25 (+$4) shipping.

It's the Universal Monsters Silver Screen Edition. My only complaint about it would be it's on the small (6" scale) side.

P2045490.jpg

Back