Phicen superman custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slobodaneee

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have bee n working on Superman figures since MOS. This, so far, is my favorite. 20170523_112036.jpg20170523_112036.jpg20170523_112025.jpg

That is excellent man :hi5:

How easy is it to take the suit off and put it on the male phicen

That is excellent man :hi5:

How easy is it to take the suit off and put it on the male phicen

I bought the suit loose from Toy anxiety so I can't speak to taking if off of an original. Putting it on is tough. I ended up using plastic wrap. Also, you can't just put the M34 in the suit. its thighs are too small. I created thigh pads but it still isn't big enough. I pictured my 4th attempt. Unless I get my hands on loose hot toys thighs or I find a custom created one, I am leaving the figure as is.

the thing I loved best about Synder's concept of Superman was how the world would react to such a being and he to the world. I imagine Superman would take an active hand in the worlds problems. Here is a picture of Superman in Syria. Superman in Aleppo.jpg

Excellent custom Slobodanee!

the thing I loved best about Synder's concept of Superman was how the world would react to such a being and he to the world. I imagine Superman would take an active hand in the worlds problems. Here is a picture of Superman in Syria. View attachment 343537

Man, did he throw a tantrum again!

Very nice Timemeddler. Now we need some action pictures! Phicen figures are meant for posing!

Last edited:
Back