How many 1/6 figures do you currently have in your collection on display?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverStar17

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not including what you have pending on PO or boxed up, how many figures in total do you currently have in your collection that's on display?

84 for me.

Actual answer:

bwUDIUv.png

I counted up my list, which is easier than counting the figures.

185 on display, plus some consigned to the attic.

(Not including dogs and cats!)

lol, when looking at the shelves, it doesn't seem like that many, but once you start counting.... :lol

lol, when looking at the shelves, it doesn't seem like that many, but once you start counting.... :lol

I know that feeling.

I keep a running list as figures arrive, and keep note on it any changes I've made to them, or what a custom figure is composed of. So I know who has whose body or accessory.

Also got a list of pre-orders which is longer than it's ever been, but I've given up keeping a record of how much is owed. I'm at the stage now that if a figure appeals I order it.

There's plenty of display space left, and I actually need a load of new figures to fill up the shelves I emptied when stocking the new collection room.

It's a pretty bad obsession! But it could be worse - I could be longing for the next cigarette or drink of alcohol instead. :lol

About 40 SSC, HT, Medi, Takara etc. 1/6 figures. A few more if adding Gentle Giant and Kotobukiya 1/6 figures/statues

Even though I don't have anywhere near 260, the same applies for me. Looking at everything displayed in mine, it certainly doesn't look like 84 figures at all.

20. Not counting statues. figures that are still missing parts and 3 figures pre-ordered.

Back