Spare part mms81 two face body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whishey

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Picked up my two face leg snapped weird. Does anyone know the replacement body or any recommendations
003ead06fb6b3e9e4cba2d2e5e8f7ce7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Picked up my two face leg snapped weird. Does anyone know the replacement body or any recommendations

Yeah, that was a thing with that figure. Many of the Hot Toys bodies at that time, had a weird knee issue, where it was really loose and/or that joint snapped off. I had three bodies that broke at the knee like that.

For replacements, you should be looking for a body on eBay marked as "Narrow Shoulder" should be sufficient, they are all essentially clones of the same body. Joints might not be tight like the stock body, but that's just the way it goes these days.

The body looks like this

narrow-shoulder.jpg

You could try Toy Anxiety, something like this https://toyanxiety.com/breaking-bad-heisenberg-nude-body/ might be a bit more reliable as it is a 'name brand' similar body. Just search ToyAnxiety for 'nude body', and you can see what they have on offer. There are other stores like Monkey Depot that sell loose parts too.

See if you're able to pull out the whole knee joint from the figure, and that way you can just swap out that lower leg portion, rather than having to re-dress the whole figure on a new body. Try dipping the leg in hot (boiling) water to soften the plastic up a bit, which should make it easier to pull out the broken knee joint.

Yeah, that was a thing with that figure. Many of the Hot Toys bodies at that time, had a weird knee issue, where it was really loose and/or that joint snapped off. I had three bodies that broke at the knee like that.

For replacements, you should be looking for a body on eBay marked as "Narrow Shoulder" should be sufficient, they are all essentially clones of the same body. Joints might not be tight like the stock body, but that's just the way it goes these days.

The body looks like this

View attachment 344262

You could try Toy Anxiety, something like this https://toyanxiety.com/breaking-bad-heisenberg-nude-body/ might be a bit more reliable as it is a 'name brand' similar body. Just search ToyAnxiety for 'nude body', and you can see what they have on offer. There are other stores like Monkey Depot that sell loose parts too.

See if you're able to pull out the whole knee joint from the figure, and that way you can just swap out that lower leg portion, rather than having to re-dress the whole figure on a new body. Try dipping the leg in hot (boiling) water to soften the plastic up a bit, which should make it easier to pull out the broken knee joint.

i beg to differ, the joints on the bootleg narrow tts are very tight. the original HT, some batches, has pretty loose joints, especially around the torso.

Back