One:12 Collective 'Classic' Punisher review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
review_one12clpunish_large.jpg

When my One:12 Collective Classic Punisher showed up this week, I was lukewarm. While the character might be my favorite overall One:12 release, I already have three of him! But I cracked him open yesterday, and wow - this is easily the best of the bunch. I love this classsic costume, and I suspect fans are going to be annoyed that he's so damn hard to come by. You can find my review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-052217a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

This shows how out of touch with the fan base Mezco really is. There "flared" versions are more available than the classic comic version...which is what the fans want to see. Their logic is so backwards. Mass produce their Mez Flared version while making the comic release a Mezco.com extremely limited exclusive :ohbfrank:
One would assume they'd make their versions the exclusive and make this one more readily available :huh

Great review as always....still crossing my figures that my WL will convert. Maybe they'll re-release him in some type of diorama box set or something.

Is it me or is Mezco kinda feeling a bit like Mattel? I honestly have a real love/hate for their company right now...and it isn't just this release either.

Last edited:
This shows how out of touch with the fan base Mezco really is. There "flared" versions are more available than the classic comic version...which is what the fans want to see. Their logic is so backwards. Mass produce their Mez Flared version while making the comic release a Mezco.com extremely limited exclusive :ohbfrank:
One would assume they'd make their versions the exclusive and make this one more readily available :huh

Great review as always....still crossing my figures that my WL will convert.

Is it me or is Mezco kinda feeling a bit like Mattel? I honestly have a real love/hate for their company right now...and it isn't just this release either.

Part of the reason I stopped collecting 6in. Exclusives and unavailability at retail killed my passion. With HT I dont have ti fight for anything, just preorder abd wait for it to come in

Part of the reason I stopped collecting 6in. Exclusives and unavailability at retail killed my passion. With HT I dont have ti fight for anything, just preorder abd wait for it to come in

I hear you...that is the alternative. I agree on the 1:6 stuff. Makes for a really stress free experience. Didn't use to be that way but thankfully it is now.

I would be surprised if we didn't see this guy end up in another way, and packing him with someone else (like the previous Mutant/DKR set) wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Same here. Used to collect marvel legends but the scalpers and availability issues kicked in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back