Statue HMO - Warhammer 40,000 Premium Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see what they have planned, SoB and Eldar would be must haves.

Wow, first Prime 1 Studios now HMO. Can't wait. Man my wallet is going to get raepd...these coming years :panic:

Supposedly there is another, but I immediately heard bad things about them. So I am waiting to see inhand pics of theirs.

Never bought a HMO, so looking to see what they bring. Any word on scale?

if it's the death wing termie from silver fox stay away :| even if you see in hand, that's something abdel does is ship some statues out so pics will come out and there's people saying "yeah i got it!" and make it seem like the rest are just liars out to get him, also replacements through him have been a nightmare for some people and everything is pretty damn cheaply made

they also rip off their sculptors (don't pay em), nothing good about the ex-syco guys :|

i was interested when I saw the termie too but when Erick pointed out the Darren's name on their site i noped the **** out of that idea

for hmoscale wise IIRC they are going to be 25-30" dioramas

Hope HMO pulls through with this, disappointed in P1's direction with DOW3. Pick up the slack please!

Back