Statue Tweeterhead - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
DAO53YeUQAAg63q.jpg

From the 2000 series, issue 19. Sooo getting this this, I am sucker for any classic harley. :D

harley_19.jpg

Hmm ...will have to see more of this.

In what scale is this piece?

1. Joker shipping (Classic and 66)…THANK you so much for your patience…
They are officially on the way and everyone will have them soon!

2. Our Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, Catwoman “Ruby Edition” and RuPaul are
all in production.
These will not take as long as in the past and the samples are looking SO BEAUTIFUL!!
Might have to give a few samples away at SDCC…

Now for the biggest news in a long time…Our official announcement and reveal of our
DC Comic Style line of Maquettes is coming tomorrow! For the longest time, I’ve wanted
to work on a really intense, comprehensive line of DC Maquettes that would encompass
A-listers to Z-Listers and everyone In between.
I grew up with the “Super Powers Collection” (still the best line of toys ever made) and
the character list that was available to choose from is mind boggling. I really wanted to
take this idea of the SPC and run with it… and we have!!!
This will be a line for the fans by the fans…so expect a lot of polling for character choices.
Everyone working on this line, from initial concept are to paints to packaging is a MEGA
DC fan and it shows! More on the who’s who tomorrow, but I promise this line will not disappoint!
We have about 10 pieces in various stages, and we couldn’t think of a better Character to start
with besides Harley Quinn…check back tomorrow for your first full look at the
Exclusive Harley Maquette and news of who’s next!!

SO much to talk about leading up to SDCC, and lots of new reveals at the show including our
first SDCC exclusive item (a must for any Superman Fan)…Stay tuned and as always, THANKS!!
We have the best fans and customers in the business!!!

10char

It is great news as their sculpt and paint is fantastic but I haven't been interested in previous statues

They are trying something a little new I agree as most of their other stuff was based on an actual actor/actress

Back