Statue Prime 1 Bloodborne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
bloodborne-the-hunter-statue-prime1-studio-903046-02.jpg

More info here (https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...ld-hunters-the-hunter-prime-1-studio-9030461/)

Looks awesome!

This piece looks kick ass! I would love to get this but I'm not sure if I can fit 1/4 scale statues in my place but I might make an exception for this.

Looks so good, but I'm the same as you jnmx2000 when it comes to 1/4 scale. I just don't have the space and would love a 1/6 hunter at some point. Maybe for Bloodbourne 2 !

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Looks so good, but I'm the same as you jnmx2000 when it comes to 1/4 scale. I just don't have the space and would love a 1/6 hunter at some point. Maybe for Bloodbourne 2 !

Yeah they made 1/6 one by Gecco - but 300+ is kind of a lot for a statue... I hope someone makes a Hot Toys quality figure of it at some point =P

I hope someone makes a Hot Toys quality figure of it at some point =P

Aww yeah... a Hot Toys fully posable Hunter [emoji7]... and a Dark Souls knight, wizard and others please! (All 1/6)

I was quite interested after hearing that Prime 1 had gotten the licenses for Bloodborne, Berserk, and Witcher 3. My disappointment so far (that's kept me from ordering) is that the bases for each of these licenses have been massive, with the main characters only being a small portion of the design. They've also been fairly grotesque in design. I do understand this choice based on the given licenses but personally I'm not really interested in having dismembered corpses constantly displayed in my abode.

Found these on YouTube:-

I couldn't find a thread for Lady Maria, so I thought I'll just post them here.

The second one is my review :) You quick, I was about to share here but you did it first haha... thanks for sharing!

I thought I might add two of my favorite pictures here so everyone can appreciate:
dca02c087de7e67d6eaaa9c65334cd41.jpg

f52315f52e2b0987c4b8ada6095290b1.jpg

Huge fan of the game (just finished my 8th play through). Couldn't ask for better representation of the character, it's straight out of the DLC cover. Can't wait for the rest of the line. Too bad it's an inch or so bigger from the besta (closed door).

VV0ZLf4.jpg

JiFJWZX.jpg

YgFeF4y.jpg

A1vQ6ej.jpg

sDwe33Z.jpg

LMYzfBw.jpg

yYrq5NZ.jpg

10PyYU4.jpg

d93j94z.jpg

Wow, that is stunning. All the fine details look so well done, from the filigree on her leather garb to the slight translucence of the candles.

My friend got his in recently, really digs it.

Oddly enough...getting it...is making him want to play BB for the first time (he has recently done DS series).

I own this, but I dont know how I feel about it, it's nice but just dont dig the size much. Would hope Gecco might make her in 1:6 ratio eventually, seriously considering selling mine though...

Thats too bad.
If in your boat, I would be the opposite...I want my pieces bigGER !

;)

I own this, but I dont know how I feel about it, it's nice but just dont dig the size much. Would hope Gecco might make her in 1:6 ratio eventually, seriously considering selling mine though...

lol if you do please let me know. I got screwed over. I went to buy mine from Toys2 because they're Canadian, but they got short shipped and my order got canceled. :( Now I'm stuck with no Lady Maria.

Back