Best Place to Pre-Order Hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whishey

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking for best place to Pre order hot toys. I'm looking for a place that you can cancel at anytime. Heard Time Walker toys is good I'm in USA

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Big Bad Toy Store doesn't charge a non refundable deposit. But they sell out pretty fast a lot of the time.

I use Timewalker extensively. If you use "combine this order with previously placed orders", they'll hold your stuff until you accumulate $350 in items (not hard in this hobby), and you won't pay shipping at all. You'll have to be patient, however, about receiving your stuff. They don't charge you until an item is on imminent arrival, but if waiting on free shipping, you will have paid for items that can sit there for awhile (BBTS has a similar thing with their Pile of Loot). I've only ever had to cancel ONE order with them due to medical issues. I honestly don't know how many times one can get away with that with them, however. You have to remember, that when people pre-order, the retailer has to order by the case, not by the piece, so they more often than not have more product on hand then they need or want. If you are prone to POing items and canceling a lot due to inhand pics or just being a fickle consumer, I wouldn't recommend them; they are a small operation owned by a couple, and all that canceling really puts a heavy burden on them financially, as they don't get to return extra inventory.

Anyone have any good/bad input on Time Walker Toys? Purchases, Preorders or Shipping Costs?

I like Timewalker. I've gotten a few Hot Toys from there. No charge when pre-ordering and they've helped me out when BBTS was already sold out on the pre-ordered Hot Toys. For example Spider-Man Homecoming Deluxe, Netflix Daredevil I pre-ordered there because I wasn't fast enough on the gun for BBTS. I might just go through them from now on anyway.

Back