• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loose Hot Toys Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmlsuperman

Caped Wonder Stuns City!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Selling Hot Toys Two-Face:

Original Hot Toys Two-Face - Comes with what you see. It does not have original pants as you can see a more grey pair in the image, but comes with original Hot Toys Two-Face belt. Hot Toys Stand. No coins but I included a lego bit that makes it look like a coin (trying to improvise). I've tried to photograph it best I can to show all box damage. Body is a bit loose. Probably not as bad as that, but just want to warn ya. - $110.00 shipped in USA or best offer Add 4% Paypal fees or you can paypal as a gift. Pm if interested. - SOLD

IMG_6701.jpg
IMG_6702.jpg
IMG_6704.jpg
IMG_6707.jpg
IMG_6700.jpg
IMG_6699.jpg
IMG_6692.jpg
IMG_6696.jpg
IMG_6694.jpg
IMG_6695.jpg
IMG_6705.jpg
IMG_6706.jpg

Selling a few loose head sculpts:

Hot Toys Ghost Rider - Nicolas Cage Head Sculpt and accessories - $45 shipped obo

GR.jpg

Hot Toys True Type Head Sculpts and a Sideshow Art S. Buck Sculpt - $15 each shipped or $50 shipped for all 5 - SOLD

heads.jpg

Last edited:
Back