• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom 1/6 Westworld HBO "Man In Black" Full Figure Plus Extra sculpt/hat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.E

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FS: Custom 1/6 Westworld HBO "Man In Black" Full Figure Plus Extra sculpt/hat

Hey there Freaks,

Up for sale I've got a full custom 1/6 "Man in Black" (Ed Harris) from HBO's hit series, Westworld. The figure is complete and ready to display in your collection. Included with the figure:

-Die cast LeMat revolver
-Die cast Bowie/Hunting knife
-Custom leather belt, holster and sheath made by Raveneye. ALSO includes 6 brass bullets.
-One of a kind leather Hat also made by Raveneye. This hat fits perfectly on the painted sculpt as you can see.
-Complete outfit including jacket, vest, custom dyed long sleeved collarless shirt, black jeans with handmade belt, and the grey scarf worn by him. Outfit is extremely accurate to the character's appearance on the show.
-Gloved hands
-Narrow shoulder body
-Black cowboy boots with a light weathering to simulate dust

ALSO included is an unpainted sculpt with a custom hat sculpted by Jacob Rahmier.

ACCEPTING OFFERS. PM me if you're interested. Shipping within the USA is approximately $10USD ($20USD international estimated).

GEDC0960.JPGGEDC0961.JPGGEDC0963.JPGGEDC0958.JPGGEDC0959.JPG

Last edited:
Re: FS: Custom 1/6 Westworld HBO "Man In Black" Full Figure Plus Extra sculpt/hat

BUMP, open to offers! :)

Re: FS: Custom 1/6 Westworld HBO "Man In Black" Full Figure Plus Extra sculpt/hat

BUMP. PM me with offers. Open to discussion.

Bump. Offers welcomed :)

Bump for today.

Very nice, Mr. E! That should fetch a very good price :chase

I'm interested in this but I can't even locate related threads to try to reckon an offer. :dunno

Good luck tho, it's a beaut.

Thanks PM me with offers. I'm always open to a good negotiation.

BUMP.

This piece is display-ready! Let's hear some offers! Bump.

Bueller? Bueller?

Bump.

Wow. No biters...

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000....

Somewhere towards that latter end and this bad boy would be sold. Bump.

Bump. There's a number between 500 and 1000.

Back