Great price for the Hellboy Director's Cut DVD Gift Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerosmith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just a head's up Sam's Club has these for $7.88. Got me one yesterday. This is the one with the bust made by Sideshow.

Hmmm..... only $7.88 eh? Never did buy the directors cut.... so..... (runs to Sams Club) :chew :chew :chew

I think I paid something like $40 when it originally came out. :monkey2

The bust is very cool!

awsome.
I have the DVDs already, but the bust is easily worth the price

gambit said:
what is Sam's Club?

any links something?

it's a store that is an arm of Wal-Mart....warehouse type store where you buy in bulk...for the most part.

Wish I had a Sam's Club membership. I bought a Costco membership, which also has good deals on dvd's from time to time, but not this good!!

Migwit said:
Wish I had a Sam's Club membership. I bought a Costco membership, which also has good deals on dvd's from time to time, but not this good!!

You and me both!! My company has memberships, so on Monday, I will see if someone can pick me up one or two...

lcummins said:
You and me both!! My company has memberships, so on Monday, I will see if someone can pick me up one or two...

My parents have a Sam's Club membership but no Costco. Anyone willing to pick one up for me? I'll send you the money and a few bucks extra for your trouble.

Chris

Morgan the Raider said:
My parents have a Sam's Club membership but no Costco. Anyone willing to pick one up for me? I'll send you the money and a few bucks extra for your trouble.

Chris

Sam's Club is the one your parent's have AND the one you need.

Ironman1188 said:
Sam's Club is the one your parent's have AND the one you need.

Totally misread the beginning of the thread. Thanks, IM. I'm going down to visit them for Easter. I'll check it out and see if any are left then.

Cool.

Ah, well, that's the thing about these warehouses. Sometimes they have the same stuff at all of them and sometimes they don't. And sometimes they just sell out of stuff! :monkey2

Thanks for looking, Lonnie!

There's a couple for sale on eBay - for a BIN $20...still a good deal imo for a DVD and bust. I just picked up one for myself. :)

Back