My right hand/arm falls asleep any time I am on the comp or playing video games...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt S

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I am 45 years young, but this is a new issue in the last 6 months.......always just my rt hand mostly. Only when on the computer or sometimes when playing video games.

One thing in common: the chair. I am 6'3" tall, but could the slightly low chair cause such an issue?

Hmm...thanks for any replies in advance!

Matt

Do not - NOT - underestimate this issue. Your hands are incredibly important. Go see a dictor! NOW!
Do you do any sports? Any back issues? Those problems are usually just a sign for poor shape, however you should talk to a doc just to be save.

I like these btw https://www.handmasterplus.com.
They did a great job after my hand surgery. Doctors were telling me that my hand would remain stiff and useless. I am at 90% recovery now just because I was training 6 hours a day and they want to make my case public. Training is far more important than people use to think.

Good luck!

Hmm well I think what youbastards said could be the case...though I personally lost all feeling in my left hand and forearm which was due to 3 herniated discs in my neck. An epidural in my neck and lots of therapy and I've got almost all the feeling back. I hate going to the doctor but definitely get it checked out before it gets worse

Do not - NOT - underestimate this issue. Your hands are incredibly important. Go see a dictor! NOW!
Do you do any sports? Any back issues? Those problems are usually just a sign for poor shape, however you should talk to a doc just to be save.

I like these btw https://www.handmasterplus.com.
They did a great job after my hand surgery. Doctors were telling me that my hand would remain stiff and useless. I am at 90% recovery now just because I was training 6 hours a day and they want to make my case public. Training is far more important than people use to think.

Good luck!

Thanks for this! :hi5: I have tremors and while I'm getting it looked at, I wonder if this will also help

Back