Let's talk about sub 12" figures (NECA, McFarlane, Monstarz, ect.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burtial

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Who here also collects 3 3/4, 6" or 7" figures from McFarlane, NECA and the like? What do you focus your collection on? I mostly collect anything in the horror/gore/villain realm.

So....whatcha got?!?!

No one? Just me huh?
FullSizeRender.jpg

NECA collectors of the forum (myself being one) are primarily in the Aliens & Robots section what with some of their biggest licenses being Alien, Predator and Terminator. Then I guess the rest are distributed to DC, marvel and the horror section...oh and the general collectibles section has the Turtles and Rocky threads. I myself barely come into this particular sub-section.

Anyway NECA are my collecting focus these days as they're the only ones consistently tackling my favourite 80s/90s licenses. My first figures in this size category were McFarlane Movie Maniacs and I never stopped - even when I started collecting 1:6 and then 1:4. 7'' is my default scale. I love a good solid all-plastic action figure.

That's awesome. Yeah. Movie Maniacs was my start into it. They were/are great.

It kinda sucks that they are all over the place. I feel like since they aren't 12" figures, the sub 12" categories should have it's own section. But I'm new here, so what do I know. LOL

Back