Predictions for New Figures at Comic-Con 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InfraMan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Comic-Con 2017 is Right Around the Corner! Here are Some Predictions of What We Might See Unveiled this Year! There is Also a Special Announcement From Blitzway Regarding the Ghostbuster Ecto-1 Car! When You're Done Reading The Article Im Curious to Hear Which Figures You would Like to See Revealed This Year at Comic-Con? Predictions for New Figures at Comic-Con 2017 - I hope you enjoy the article!

new-figures-at-comic-con-2017.jpg

What I'd like to see is all from QmX. Star Trek TOS Uhuru and Checkov, painted sculpts for the TWOK line, details on the Captains Chair.

I think we'll see some new trek figures from qmx. I would wager one surprise announcement figure from hot toys. I think Marvel, DC and star wars will be nothing we haven't seen before really. What did they have last year that was new? The Bttf figures and I think, Dr. Strange. Not a ton more if I recall.

Presumably they'll show prototypes for the Wonder Woman movie figures and maybe some Justice League stuff.

Thor, Hulk and Loki from Ragnarok
Full Justice League lineup
Steve Trevor from Wonder Woman
Tony Stark from Homecoming
Ego
Nebula
Mantis
Blade Runner 2049 hopefully
Jedi Luke
Emperor
ROTJ Vader

I'd like to see a Sideshow "interpretation" Marvel Captain America and Thor

perhaps another Sideshow Cult Classics 1/6 figure like...Kurt Russell The Thing set with Norris head that we didn't get from PCS

I'll be interested in HT Marvel (GOTG like Yondu, Nebula or Mantis, and a possible Loki, more specifically) and what licenses QMX might announce.

With Star Wars, I'm only interested in Episode 8 figures. Too soon for that.

Last year I asked Blitzway on their site if they would have any new license announcements soon. Not sure if this will still be the case but they e-mailed me telling me that they would be announcing a new license at SDCC '17.

I'd like to see a Sideshow "interpretation" Marvel Captain America and Thor

perhaps another Sideshow Cult Classics 1/6 figure like...Kurt Russell The Thing set with Norris head that we didn't get from PCS

Wait. The avengers assemble line? If yes then HELL YES lol. All 3 were on ss live so im more interested in the Hulk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping to see some new QMX Firefly figures. Come on, QMX! I'm also expecting somebody (probably HT) will announce some Blade Runner 2049 figures. (I know it isn't likely but I'm also hoping they'll finally clear up the licensing issues with the original Blade Runner. Hey, a guy can dream!)

Back