Looking for advice on shelving options, custom or otherwise. Budget 1-1.5k

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, love all the collections here and everything.
I've been trying to figure out a nice shelving option for awhile, and haven't found anything I'm 100% set on.

I mainly collect 1/6. I have a couple of helmets and miiiight eventually get a PF or something, but for now 1/6 is my primary interest.

I don't really like detolfs much, I wish they made a much wider version with wooden shelves or something so it would fit better with my room.

I've been primarily looking at Bestas. I was interested in billys, but unfortunately they don't sell the 15inch deep anymore.

The space I'm looking for is 30-32 inches wide, looking for something at least 15 inches deep.

My main issue with Bestas is that I feel like, with the doors, it's not really great for 1/6 and it seems a bit narrow to me. Not to mention I'd have to pay shipping so it would be around 400 bucks for one.

However, out of the premade options, those are my first choice at the moment.. Though I wish they had just a full front door so I could have the shelves like 17 inches apart or something.

I'm also thinking about having something custom made. Does anyone have any experience with this? I have no idea how much it would cost, and also have no idea how to contact anyone about it.

If I do go for besta, how have you made it work with just 1/6 and maybe a helmet or two? White or black? Not sure what works better. I have mostly Star Wars figures.

Anyone have advice about customizing pre-existing shelving or having some made? Thanks.

Back