Advice on kit bashing Reeves Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spik3y

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for little advice on potentially kit bashing a Reeves Superman together.

If anyone can offer any advice on good bodies, capes, suits etc I would be really grateful.

On a side note I know this maybe a bone of contention but I've seen the crazytoys superman and wondered if this could be a potential good starting point ?

Thanks in advance 😊

:rock

reeves.jpg

. . .

Bodie, suit and cape are the easy parts.
You gotta find suitable head sculpt, man.

Cheers for all the great responses, looking to do both Christopher Reeve and George Reeves (awesome headscult above)

What Gipetto0812 said, unleashedviper customs is offering for now the HS

Anybody make George Reeves's Superman outfit? any suggestion on what's the best outfit to use?

hey up mate i cant recommend any suit maker but heres what im using i think this could possibly work for you ,
i got a 1960s ideal captain action superman body suit and removed the foil s symbol with lighter fluid ,you can find them pretty cheap and easy on ebay it fits most bodies nice and tight ,mines on a strike suit cap body with the padding ,
it a nice thick 50s looking fabric that when dressed looks like a good match for a burly george reeves superman imo ,maybe a little darker blue but to be fair ive seen pictures that match this shade ,as for boots im going with mos jor el boots painted red ,just hope i can get the head sculpt now lol not on face book so hoping they show up for sale on ebay or here

35137698125_589f521b69_c.jpg
34327784773_6d1e589391_c.jpg
Superman-space.jpg

..... aaaand subscribed. Holy crap people you're killing me.

I grew up in the 70's. I watched "Adventures of..." every Saturday. George Reeves was my first Superman.

hey up mate i cant recommend any suit maker but heres what im using i think this could possibly work for you ,
i got a 1960s ideal captain action superman body suit and removed the foil s symbol with lighter fluid ,you can find them pretty cheap and easy on ebay it fits most bodies nice and tight ,mines on a strike suit cap body with the padding ,
it a nice thick 50s looking fabric that when dressed looks like a good match for a burly george reeves superman imo ,maybe a little darker blue but to be fair ive seen pictures that match this shade ,as for boots im going with mos jor el boots painted red ,just hope i can get the head sculpt now lol not on face book so hoping they show up for sale on ebay or here

35137698125_589f521b69_c.jpg
34327784773_6d1e589391_c.jpg
Superman-space.jpg
Wow impressive!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back