Interesting Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just saw a banner advertising the next sideshow live and this guy caught my eye for obvious reasons. No idea what it is yet but it looks pretty cool. Could be an early concept for a print, or it could even be their own take on the character in statue form. "Mythos" style which could be really cool! I guess we'll find out on Wednesday.

I'll update the title and this first post when more becomes clear...

j7X5Qrv.jpg

Correct, I thought there was heavy similarity to the damage, but don't remember ever seeing this image before. A concept Wolf maquette maybe?

You prefer that design for Predalien? . . .

Totally.

Compared to what we got, I prefer pretty much EVERY other Predalien design I've ever seen (from comics, sketches, pre-prod artwork, fan art, garage kits etc.)

I HATE the one we got with a passion - IMO it's the worst & laziest design in any movie from the Alien or Predator franchises (and that's saying something when you remember what we got in PREDATORS :lol )

Each to their own though.

I'm resigned to any statue of this being a fail scale opera singing pose joke. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I'm resigned to any statue of this being a fail scale opera singing pose joke. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I don't think you will be :| SS has been nothing but a ****show with predators. This one's got small details out the ass. All the bones, nails, extra quills etc. **** they didn't even put quills on the p2 maquette :|

They don't deserve the license, they get it wrong, badly, can't correct things and have attitude about it. We have options now. **** them.

The weekly "Sideshow Live" email just arrived and included the banner pic below.

So maybe it's just an interview after all :dunno

. . . although don't they usually use these sort of occasions to push product?​

Or MAYBE it's another attempt to get people to order the Wolf 1:2 scale LSB that is STILL available NINE months after the preorder went up?

May%202017%20-%20Farzad%20Sideshow%20interview_zpsfazlvejm.jpg

The weekly "Sideshow Live" email just arrived and included the banner pic below.

So maybe it's just an interview after all :dunno

. . . although don't they usually use these sort of occasions to push product?​

Or MAYBE it's another attempt to get people to order the Wolf 1:2 scale LSB that is STILL available NINE months after the preorder went up?

May%202017%20-%20Farzad%20Sideshow%20interview_zpsfazlvejm.jpg

Yep, it does seem to me this is a tribute to the 1/2 scale Wolf predator bust that is already for sale, in an attempt to bring more attention to it.

Well you got to hand it to Sideshow. They are masters at marketing.

This week it's an interview with the AVP:R designer.
Next week it's, "Low stock alert".
Then, "Checking warehouse inventory".

:rotfl

Yeah, I just saw this. Maybe they'll have him there to unveil something new, but it looks like it's juts an interview tbh. I imagine they will have the Wolf LSB out.

Back