Who makes the best Leatherface?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen those on Ebay, they look GREAT, but I was hesitant to pull the trigger for what people ask for them.

Ones by a country mile, and if you can get his original full figure the body the padding the weathering ........absolute beast.

One's figures are awesome, but his best work goes to his buddies.

100% true.

What's the deal here then?

I have a Ones RZH2 Hobo Myers and IMO its the best one he has ever done and we are not close friends...I talk to him via email and sometimes thru IG but I would not say I'm buddies with him. I have heard him say on pervious YT vids that his full sets he does put more into them or words to that effect when he was talking about head sculpts.

I have a Ones RZH2 Hobo Myers and IMO its the best one he has ever done and we are not close friends...I talk to him via email and sometimes thru IG but I would not say I'm buddies with him. I have heard him say on pervious YT vids that his full sets he does put more into them or words to that effect when he was talking about head sculpts.

That's what I meant, different experiences for different buyers. I've been happy with my commissioned stuff from One, but I've also noticed that his buyers with Youtube channels have gotten pieces before and after mine that he obviously spent more time on. I'm not discouraging buying from him or detracting from his skills, but my experience (with full figure commissions in particular) has been that not all of his figures are created equal. That said, they were still the best 1/6 stuff I've owned.

That's what I meant, different experiences for different buyers. I've been happy with my commissioned stuff from One, but I've also noticed that his buyers with Youtube channels have gotten pieces before and after mine that he obviously spent more time on. I'm not discouraging buying from him or detracting from his skills, but my experience (with full figure commissions in particular) has been that not all of his figures are created equal. That said, they were still the best 1/6 stuff I've owned.

Oh right, I get what you are saying now buddy. Well I only have one of his pieces so I can't compare and like a said previously I genuinely believe my Hobo is his best to date.

For me, what I meant was for his friends he goes all out and gives him the best. For the rest its hit or miss. I've seen a dude post a Myers that was good. Then I see another one and it looks super freaking awesome. Ones is talented as heck, by all means if you want his work, go for it man.

I've wanted to add a Leatherface Pretty Woman figure to my collection for some time now, but pulling the trigger on a custom makes me nervous. Don't know who to trust and who not to. Some figures look great and some are just ok. One's work seems top notch. I guess it's a chance you take when dealing with custom artists. I just don't want someone to take my money and run lol

Last edited:
I've wanted to add a Leatherface Pretty Woman figure to my collection for some time now, but pulling the trigger on a custom makes me nervous. Don't know who to trust and who not to. Some figures look great and some are just ok. One's work seems top notch. I guess it's a chance you take when dealing with custom artists. I just don't want someone to take my money and run lol

Very interested in making one of these. I already made the standard 1974 version so would be great if someone commissioned the pretty woman version.

I understand your worries but SSF feedback is there for a reason, long term members and multiple feedback are a safe bet :wink1:

Custom Horror Figures did a really good original 79 Leatherface which they promoted on Instagram and fb as for sale, but when I've messaged them on both to see how to get one, no reply(?)

Back