Statue Kotobukiya Captain America ArtFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
KOT11712.jpg
$119.99 at BBTS

Oh snap. Revealed already. Man ive been waiting years for them to release a new 1/6 avengers to stand next to my justice league koto 1/6. Im already invested in sideshows avengers assemble but still interested to see how these turn out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the ....?! Is this really 1/6 scale?!

If it is, then this is an instant order!

Yeah they're probably gonna do the classic Avengers team to match up with the Justice League. I'd Expect Iron Man and Thor to be the next two. Would be cool if they made the 80s or 90s X-Men.

Oh snap. Revealed already. Man ive been waiting years for them to release a new 1/6 avengers to stand next to my justice league koto 1/6. Im already invested in sideshows avengers assemble but still interested to see how these turn out

I prefer the full classic costumes these are over the assemble line.

This is literally 3x less expensive. And i love kotos work dammit haha

Yeah they're probably gonna do the classic Avengers team to match up with the Justice League. I'd Expect Iron Man and Thor to be the next two. Would be cool if they made the 80s or 90s X-Men.

I hope you're right! That's exactly what I'm hoping for as well.

Hahahah nice. I saw a youtube clip where dan from koto was doing a press conference. I think toy fair. He had a slideshow at it was there. Unpainted prototype. They are also doin the justice league movie in 1/10.

What the ....?! Is this really 1/6 scale?!

If it is, then this is an instant order!

I have the flash which is supposed to be 1/6 scale but it's a lot shorter than Hot Toys figures. Also they make Asian faces on all their statues. I am sure in hand this Captain America will be Captain Asia.

Definitely interested! Although I'd have to see more pictures - some of Koto's recent sculpts have been... lacking (anyone see that Rebirth Superman?!) and I've been kind of disappointed with how flat some of their paint jobs have been, especially on Flash. By and large they're the best bang-for-your-buck in the biz though so hopefully this kicks off a new 1/6th series. I would love to be able to put this up next to a HT Iron Man, but as another poster pointed out their stuff is usually way smaller than HT's which I think are a tiny bit oversized for 1/6th.

I'm planning on putting this with my 1/6 scale Kotobukiya Classic Hulk and soon to be mine the 1/6 scale Kotobukiya Vision. If they make Ironman and Thor in this line, I'll be stoked!

I'm planning on putting this with my 1/6 scale Kotobukiya Classic Hulk and soon to be mine the 1/6 scale Kotobukiya Vision. If they make Ironman and Thor in this line, I'll be stoked!

Oh they will im sure. Amd damn doesnt that vision look like a beauty!

Back