Judge Dredd: Mega City One (TV series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karl Urban retweeted the announcement ... it's not much to go on but I'm still hopeful. He has always maintained that he would love to reprise the role in a sequel or TV series.

This is really good news, it has to be Urban! He did "Almost Human" so tv shows certainly aren't beneath him.

dredd_interesting_zpsflkqfpgi.gif

He's been very vocal about wanting it and it never getting off the ground... hopefully we get some word in the next few weeks on who's cast.

There's no reason for them not to grab Urban for the series except for someone at the studio being an *******. Hopefully, they'll realize it's the smart move and grab him.

Depends how much Urban's fee is, the studio might go cheap and get a nobody actor for it

What if there are scheduling conflicts and hes busy with another project????

They should definitely bring back the blonde girl

According to Wiki, he's only currently filming one film right now while the other two are in post-production. I doubt they're even remotely close to filming this yet anyway.

It's got to be Urban, he wants it, the fan base want it. The feedback regarding the new Hellboy reboot has been completely negative as it has a similar set up. If Urban can do the role, he's the only choice.

Either way, I can't wait for this to arrive soon!

YAptJnE.jpg

Back