Damtoys–Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag –1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Form the classic action-adventure video-game Assassin's Creed series developed by Ubisoft, Damtoys has launched a 1:6 scale Collectible Figure of Edward Kenway, the main character in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Loaded with accessories to recreate the character's different styles in the game, it is bound to be highly sought after by loyal fans of Assassin's Creed!

Damtoys has carefully presented and crafted this figure according to Edward Kenway's style in the video-game Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. It stands at about 31cm tall, comes with all-new design, head sculpture that perfectly captures Edward’s scarred face and cold expression, uniquely tailored pirate outfit, a variety of accessories, including guns, saber, sword, the signature Assassin Hidden Blade, as well as a specially designed figure stand, so that collectors can enjoy a fun experience through this great line-up of equipment.

Fans of Assassin's Creed, this is an opportunity not to be missed to add to your collection!

由育碧游戏公司(Ubisoft)制作并出品的经典动作冒险游戏《刺客信条》系列,
Damtoys首款推出《刺客信条4:黑旗 》(Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag)当中游戏主角 爱德华•肯维(Edward Kenway)1:6比例珍藏人偶,
其丰富配饰将可如实呈现多个游戏造型;势必会引发刺客信条的忠粉们热烈追捧!

Damtoys根据爱德华•肯维于《刺客信条4:黑旗 》游戏中的造型所精心制作。

此款人偶约31cm高,备有全新打造、能完美捕捉爱德华冷酷并带有伤疤脸的头雕、独特剪裁的海盗造型服饰、
以及多款配件包括:火枪、军刀、剑、标志性的刺客袖剑及专用特色地台,好让收藏家们能够透过阵容丰富的配件装备,体现赏玩趣味。

作为“刺客信条"粉丝的你,又岂能错过这次收藏的机会呢!

Damtoys–Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag –1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible Figure Specifications

NO.DMS003
Special features of the 1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible Figure:

-Highly detailed head sculpture
-DAM 2.0 male action body
-Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One (1) pair of open hands
-One (1) pair of hands for holding flintlock pistol
-One (1) pair of hands for holding saber/sword
-One (1) pair of relaxed hands
-One (1) pair of fists

Costumes:
-One (1) blue and white upper tunic
-One (1) leather-like vest with hood
-One (1) piece of long-sleeved inner shirt
-One (1) leather-like chest belt with skull buckle
-One (1) leather-like waist belt with gun holsters and two bags
-One (1) leather-like waist belt with buckle
-One (1) red belt sash
-One (1) pair of leather-like shoulder pads
-One (1) pair of dark brown boots
-One (1) pair of gray pants
-One (1) dark brown cloak

Weapons:
-Two (2) long-barreled flintlock pistols (dragon version)
-One (1) long-barreled flintlock pistol (human face version)
-One (1) short-barreled flintlock pistol with short (human face version)
-One (1) saber
-One (1) sword
-One (1) pair of forearm gauntlets with hidden blades

Accessories:
-Specially designed figure stand with Assassin's Creed IV :Black Flag logo

.............................................................................................

DAMTOYS 1/6 刺客信条 IV : 黑旗 爱德华.肯维 NO.DMS003

清单:

-精致仿真头雕
-DAM 2.0 可动素体
-10只替换手型包括:
-一对张开手手型
-一对持枪手型
-一对持剑手型
-一对放松手型
-一对拳头

服装:
-蓝白上衣
-仿皮马甲背心
-长袖内衣
-胸挂皮带
-武器装备腰带
-腰皮带
-红色腰封布
-仿皮护肩(一对)
-长靴(一对)
-长裤
-披风

武器:
-龙头火枪×2
-人脸火枪
-人脸火枪(短鎗管版)
-军刀
-长劒
-袖剑(一对)

配件:
-专用地台

134940u34csup8u5oow434.jpg

134941z2vjh6ad6ahswvj1.jpg

134942fv2jamrj2er1r6jv.jpg

134943qdeefdoj2droaded.jpg

134944udpmnwptj0thbw40.jpg

134945us47umrrr3s2s4ba.jpg

134946zmhvjpwmido3po88.jpg

134947plz4ng5dt53g8le3.jpg

134948we2x1u1vlbv1x17l.jpg

134949rjricrglyrhn9i7m.jpg

134950phh50j86k665mmk5.jpg

134951uvblnib9rmelnjjp.jpg

134952lzeb7x7s7tscv35b.jpg

134953ccrcn66dg69hdrn9.jpg

134954mqa6hhg2ccq2izxc.jpg

134955zb06d6wdddbwwqqu.jpg

134956f5l9wppuvbggv99p.jpg

134957sw997sjs4jsj4r5x.jpg

134958jxntxttxt4nk7fjh.jpg

134959hd1qq2227yee7717.jpg

135000hbtvvhtzz6moc3ko.jpg

135001i87z57dd7omg5d9d.jpg

135002r12qqu7aawl1a6dd.jpg

135004akunwm33zgumrlde.jpg

135005sbwru71tcbwdgx7d.jpg

135006bhtixfwtqqbwxbqi.jpg

135007lor8rollyz1sa9es.jpg

Looks pretty good. I'm torn on this one as Black Flag was a good game but by far the least relevant to the overarching story, and Kenway arguably isn't even an Assassin, just a guy who found the clothes and used them for piracy. Plus the series had lots its magic and ambition by then, and had already become another Ubisoft collect-a-thon.

His face is waaay too intense and there's something wrong with them eyes..
I just can't imagine Edward or even Matt Ryan himself lookin' this serious. :lol
The rest looks pretty damn good.

don't know much about the game but isn't the baby blue abit too out of place for an assassin?

Solid. Sculpt definitely takes after the advert cinematics more than the in game render. The lower robes will need some dying to dark blue - the in game model keeps the sky blue top but has a near denim appearance on the bottom. It isn't so bright then. Seems like they went with the overall advert appearance as opposed to the in-game model. I'm in - I've been waiting a very long time for AC to get the high end figure treatment.
tumblr_nju4awXjbI1rwq84jo2_500.gif

Looks pretty good. I'm torn on this one as Black Flag was a good game but by far the least relevant to the overarching story, and Kenway arguably isn't even an Assassin, just a guy who found the clothes and used them for piracy. Plus the series had lots its magic and ambition by then, and had already become another Ubisoft collect-a-thon.

Everything the opposite of what you just said. :D

Hair needs to be way blonder.
And clothes need to be dark blue.

LOVE they didn't cheap out and they've included the coat!

I like the Cloak, but i feel it needs to be bigger, like it should reach a bit lower down the legs and should definately cover his shoulders and biceps entirely.
I'm hoping it's just the guy taking the photgraphs not futzing it properly, because otherwise all the details seem to be in place.

Wow, this looks absolutely stunning imo. Makes me excited for the ezio Collectibles.

I am no longer a fan of this property, but AC Black Flag was one of my favorites in the series before I got too burnt out on AC. I will definitely be picking this figure up to display next to my HT Ezio. :)

Dang, haven't bought any figures in years, but I'm a sucker for pirates. This one is looking like a purchase. Definitely need to change that blue thought. . . a pirate would never wear that color.

This looks freakin' awesome!
I own HT's Ezio and I was thinking of selling him, but I may just keep him to pair up with Edward on display!

Back