SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Supermadtoys added 5 new photos.
7 May at 19:49 ·

Will be coming soon!!!!

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

登录 Facebook

This would've been among my first 1/6 figures.

Complete with peelable flesh. :lol

I later found an Oscar Goldman with his card office backdrop at our local refuse tip, back when people used to throw good stuff away and the tip owners would rescue it and sell it for a pittance.

Not my photo, but that card backdrop is bringing back some early collecting memories:

4%20%20OSI%20HQ%20Dolls%20b.jpg

In a time when Action Man and Mego were it for action figures I can still recall my excitement on Christmas morning 1975 when I ripped the paper off a present to find the Denys Fisher six million dollar man inside.I loved the show but had no idea such a thing existed!It was the earliest flap packaging too,so I looked straight through his bionic eye.Best Christmas ever for me,what with a Raleigh Chopper as well.

That bionic eye headsculpt is a TOTAL waste unless they have the hole in the back to look through for bionic sight.

Anyways, this is a good warm up, lets see a Jamie Summers proto.

That bionic eye headsculpt is a TOTAL waste unless they have the hole in the back to look through for bionic sight.

:lol The Kenner version was my very first 1/6th-ish figure. The rubber skin was the first thing I messed up within a few minutes of taking it out of the package.

Looks like they are going for the Terminator look on that second HS. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall ever seeing his eye exposed like that on the show.

No, it was, to the best of my knowledge, never exposed like that. However, the shape and color seem to match the bionic device we see in the opening credit scene.

Back