Hello Freaks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

db626

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Always been into toys..since I was 11 or 12...purchased used GI Joe figurines from friend who had tons back then. Early college years got into Hot Wheels, Hasbro? Star Wars 1/6 figures...and then...Hot Toys today. Breaks the bank so gotta be cautious and purchase only figs I really want..without having to resell of course. My first fig was the HT Inferno Raiden, purchased from SS and sold on Ebay because I just didn't relate to the fig. Never played the game except for MGS 3? where Raiden appeared briefly.

Currently have some HT TDK and TDKR figs, and getting into Iron Man.

In any case I've been selling on Ebay and Amazon for over 10 years....Ebay I'm at 626tradingco, and Amazon it is c3armory. Great bunch of Freaks here, and happy to be here.

I hit Frank n Sons once a month just to stroll around and see what's new and for deals. Cheers! - Rick

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Rick!
wavesmile.gif

Hi Rick, welcome to the forums! Raidens a cool character but I can relate in wanting to sell it because of lack of interest. My first was a HT Thor. Still got him but his age shows compared to whats out there today. Frank and sons is pretty awesome, been there a few times but since moved to Hawaii. No figure places like that here sadly, only a few extremely expensive figure stores.

Back