Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChigsHakko

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_6637.JPG

Looks great! Roll on Scully et al!

IMG_6764.JPG

Not nuts about the sculpt. But I'll get him anyway. It's definitely been a long time coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking figure, sculpt looks like it's rendered though.

And who the hell holds a flashlight like that?

OMG, him and Scully are grails for me...we'll be getting Scully right? RIGHT?!

I wonder what the exclusive will be? I think a trench coat and a I Want To Believe Poster.

Last edited:
The only notable thing about X-Files figures is the likeness, everything else can be easily kitbashed these days. And sadly, that likeness looks pretty lacklustre to me. The hands look a bit of a horrorshow, too (but hopefully that's just the photography...but even if not that's a pretty easy swap out).

Disappointing, because I'd love quality Mulder and Scully figures (I was even on a custom headsculpt list that never happened).

OMG!!!! Finally someone has picked up this licence! I thought it might be QMX, but happy to see Threezero have it. They seem to be the main company getting into tv show figures.

Sculpt doesn't look the best, but hopefully it is approved on. Its interesting they have already shown a figure before announcing the licence previously at all.

Looks like Threezero have me with another licence after GoT, TWD, GitS and now X-Files. Really excited for this one....20+ years as a fan.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OMG!!!! Finally someone has picked up this licence! I thought it might be QMX, but happy to see Threezero have it. They seem to be the main company getting into tv show figures.

Sculpt doesn't look the best, but hopefully it is approved on. Its interesting they have already shown a figure before announcing the licence previously at all.

Looks like Threezero have me with another licence after GoT, TWD, GitS and now X-Files. Really excited for this one....20+ years as a fan.

SAME! :hi5:

Really looking forward to the audible and the new season next year. Can't get enough really! :)

I wasn't a huge fan of this latest new season, hopefully this one announced will be a stronger effort. Will you be getting the exclusives for both Fox and Dana?

ThreeZero keeps getting licences I love, and putting out figures I don't. :gah:

They could really do with getting some better sculpting talent on board, at least in my opinion anyway.

I wasn't a huge fan of this latest new season, hopefully this one announced will be a stronger effort. Will you be getting the exclusives for both Fox and Dana?
I really enjoyed the episodes, but I've always enjoyed the comedic ones from the past.

Depending on what the exclusive is, but most likely.

ThreeZero keeps getting licences I love, and putting out figures I don't. :gah:

They could really do with getting some better sculpting talent on board, at least in my opinion anyway.
They're definitely hit and miss. I found Got Tyrion was great, Ned was pretty good and Jon was pretty off with the likeness. Dany looks great to me though. I also think their Breaking Bad ones look great. TWD has been a bit off so far. Hopefully Darryl will be an improvement.

The only notable thing about X-Files figures is the likeness, everything else can be easily kitbashed these days. And sadly, that likeness looks pretty lacklustre to me. The hands look a bit of a horrorshow, too (but hopefully that's just the photography...but even if not that's a pretty easy swap out).

Disappointing, because I'd love quality Mulder and Scully figures (I was even on a custom headsculpt list that never happened).
Yeah, this is my initial thought. Maybe sculpt will look better in other lighting and angles, though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I would only get him if they did dana.

And yes, that sculpt needs a tune up.

I see exactly 0% of David Duchovny in that head sculpt.
You'd think they'd try to blow our minds with the most important thing of this license...

It would be pretty crazy not to do both.

If they nailed the sculpts I'd be in for most of the main character's (along with Frank Black). See how it all shakes out, and wait for better pics I guess, but right now I'm not overly hopeful based on this tease (I truly wish I were).

Back