1/6 Zsaszsays disappeared ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stainboy

Freakalicious
Reaction score
How many of you are waiting an order from Zsas? More then a year and I'm still waiting..

The Chainsaw killer set..He continues to postpone ,always a problem..so I would like to find a solution with other customers..

He did and he owes me stuff.

He does reach back by email..
Told me that he is living with his parents and has no money to finish the orders.

I'm super pissed I just want him to send me what he has and I'll finish the damn thing myself

He said me the same thing..family problems but he promised months ago that he had close all the orders..but I don't see the light..And mainly in one year he was unable to complete an outfit q...WTF!

He owes me over $1000 in items and I have my PayPal receipts to prove it. Now email,text or phone calls he won't respond to....
I hope nobody else sends him money as gift as if you do in good confidence you'll get hosed..
Dude told me once I was his best customer and he was so sorry for making me feel otherwise..
Back in November he said he had some of my stuff ready.. so I asked him in February if he could ship what he had and was told it was in storage, I know he told me he had some problems which I was more than understanding but this lack of communication and still taking on new orders when he claims he is still backlogged is complete and total ********..

I'm really surprised ,he looked so professional..a great site..ecc..I don't understand how is possible that in one year he took the piss out of a lot of people that trusted him...Ok in December you had a big family problem but all the months before what happened ..

Jon Secor is freaking Joke , I hope you get it resolved and I do custom diorama , figure and accessories if ever interested let me know. Look me up on FB Cains Crypt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really surprised ,he looked so professional..a great site..ecc..I don't understand how is possible that in one year he took the piss out of a lot of people that trusted him...Ok in December you had a big family problem but all the months before what happened ..

You read my mind

He has a new excuse every time you message him. He has $350 of mine as well. Messaged me saying he had to sell some of his collection and when I asked for my refund, he told me he was making my dio instead. Over a year and not a single WIP pic or anything.

Thanks a lot man.I know u and already liked your page,very good works!��������

Dont believe anything he says. He will tell you a new lie every time he speaks with you. You wouldnt believe the **** hes said to me and from what others have told me. Open a claim or call PayPal ASAP

Isn't he that guy that was always taking selfies? I had no idea that guy was seven still doing stuff.

I hope you guys get square with him.

Hey Paul,

Damn bro,
That sucks.. im sorry to see you too are on this list..
I just left a post on his FB.. as he posted a new pic of a Vikings Dio on May 2nd...
Smh....

Back