Disney Land

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbieguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
At Disney Land this week for May the 4th. Couldn't help but picking up the OT StormTrooper PF. Got it for $339 - 10% discount for having Disney card. Will post it in its place later today when I get home.

At Disney Land this week for May the 4th. Couldn't help but picking up the OT StormTrooper PF. Got it for $339 - 10% discount for having Disney card. Will post it in its place later today when I get home.
Nice!
A lot of cool things in the Launch Bay.
Hopefully you took pics of all the 1:1 helmets they had and all the Star Wars scaled models. I could look at those things everyday.

Nice!
A lot of cool things in the Launch Bay.
Hopefully you took pics of all the 1:1 helmets they had and all the Star Wars scaled models. I could look at those things everyday.

Hundreds of pics!! Had personal viewings with Darth and Chewbacca and my 5 year did the Jedi training and got to fight Darth!!

Hundreds of pics!! Had personal viewings with Darth and Chewbacca and my 5 year did the Jedi training and got to fight Darth!!

Yup, that's fun. In addition to Vader and Chewie, they also have Kylo Ren and Boba Fett. Those are the only 4 I took pics with.
I love the Jedi training academy show. They never pick adults to participate though. Hahaha!

Yup, that's fun. In addition to Vader and Chewie, they also have Kylo Ren and Boba Fett. Those are the only 4 I took pics with.
I love the Jedi training academy show. They never pick adults to participate though. Hahaha!

We got Kylo and Boba also. And a bunch with the roaming Troopers.

We got Kylo and Boba also. And a bunch with the roaming Troopers.
Yes, those guys are a lot of fun. Especially when they toy around with people. It's cool that they'll do selfies while they roam.

I can still remember seeing a pair of the FO Stormtroopers before the movie's release and it made me that much more pumped for the movie.

Too bad Launch Bay doesn't have an on-line store... :(

I wish they sold their miniature vehicles on display.

Back