NECA 1/4 DC Figures: Master Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowGuardian

Super Freak
Reaction score
For convenience sake I thought it would only make sense to finally have a master thread for all discussion on 1/4 DC figures from NECA. Over at the Marvel forum we have this, so why not in the DC forum as well? I think it's better than having individual forums for each figure they produce.

Anyways, I thought now is as best a time as ever to do this since NECA just revealed their upcoming Wonder Woman figure, based on her solo movie appearance.

Personally I'm not really sure about this one yet. From the neck down it looks good save for a couple spots, but that head is very meh. What do you guys think?

Feel free to chat about any other 1/4 NECA DC figures as well; this is a new master thread anyways! 😁

72916f723c5e02b3131b0876cca69e35.jpg
4304a7a4b774e43f113f72e17e9f8b21.jpg
2da47706726e5f967977b150d185a661.jpg
6428236eb2f6898cd9f09cfb8918bba6.jpg
f0cb8b2151040d7b071fd0812ac9ca79.jpg
4e17e9c93203e88c95e6dc3bc3dad7fb.jpg

Also for reference, here are all the released and upcoming NECA 1/4 figures.

So far NECA has released the following 1/4 DC figures:
- 1989 Keaton Batman
- 1960s West Batman
- 1960s Ward Robin
- Man of Steel Superman
- Man of Steel Black Suit Superman
- Dark Knight Joker
- Arkham Origins Batman
- Reeve Superman
- Arkham Knight Batman
- Batman Returns Sewer Penguin
- BVS Affleck Batman
- Batman Begins Bale Batman
- Arkham City Harley Quinn
- Batman Returns Mayoral Penguin
- Batman Returns Catwoman

Upcoming Releases:
- DCEU Wonder Woman

Sounds like a good thread idea. Less irritating then to find the old threads. XD

I don't think the DC forum should follow in the steps of the Marvel forum. The DC forum should prove that doing things differently can work, and if you don't think it works you just don't get it!

:monkey3

I believe it's a matter of when with Returns Bats.
Agreed. They definitely won't pass it up. I think the know there's lots of demand immediately and in the long run, so they aren't rushed. Probably want to strike while the iron is hot on figures from new superhero movies.

I feel like they've been teasing Arkhangelsk Joker for a while but so far nothing's come of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I was so certain they were going to announce an Arkham Joker at Toy Fair 2016, then SDCC 2016, then TF 2017, etc etc. I'm actually really shocked nothing has been revealed yet, not even a prototype. The Arkham games are still very popular but I think they missed their window to make the most profit, which would have been just after Arkham Knight.

Great thread, ShadowGuardian!

Seeing the list of DC figures NECA's released, I think it's a solid track record with most releases being very good/fantastic. For the ones already released, my favorites (some of which I'm yet to have) are AO Batman (my personal #1 thanks to the good sculpt and well-hidden joints), 89 Batman, AK Batman, Begins Suit Batman, and both Penguins.

And if you guys won't mind -- my wishlist:

1992 Returns Suit KEATON BATMAN (to complete the set)

ARKHAM CITY BATMAN (Asylum would be great too but for selfish reasons I'd rather they do City first so I could already display AO, AK, and AC with my AA suit PF)

AC/AK Scarecrow (beautiful design)

This AO Bane (love this design before he gets full-blown with venom):

dc-comics-bane-venom-version-statue-prime-1-902765-01.jpg

And the one I've always wished NECA made: AO DEATHSTROKE. Imagine how great a figure it could have been if their AO BAtman is any indication.

40881d4f9b5e07aa83dce0dd8f87f9d0_1000-images-about-deathstroke-deathstroke-clipart-arkham-origins_2400-1452.jpeg

Great thread, ShadowGuardian!

Seeing the list of DC figures NECA's released, I think it's a solid track record with most releases being very good/fantastic. For the ones already released, my favorites (some of which I'm yet to have) are AO Batman (my personal #1 thanks to the good sculpt and well-hidden joints), 89 Batman, AK Batman, Begins Suit Batman, and both Penguins.

And if you guys won't mind -- my wishlist:

1992 Returns Suit KEATON BATMAN (to complete the set)

ARKHAM CITY BATMAN (Asylum would be great too but for selfish reasons I'd rather they do City first so I could already display AO, AK, and AC with my AA suit PF)

AC/AK Scarecrow (beautiful design)

This AO Bane (love this design before he gets full-blown with venom):

dc-comics-bane-venom-version-statue-prime-1-902765-01.jpg

And the one I've always wished NECA made: AO DEATHSTROKE. Imagine how great a figure it could have been if their AO BAtman is any indication.

40881d4f9b5e07aa83dce0dd8f87f9d0_1000-images-about-deathstroke-deathstroke-clipart-arkham-origins_2400-1452.jpeg
Thanks!

Excellent wishlist. Deathstroke from AO would be especially awesome. Their Deadpool is amazing so I'm sure Deathstroke would be just as good, if not better!

Thanks!

Excellent wishlist. Deathstroke from AO would be especially awesome. Their Deadpool is amazing so I'm sure Deathstroke would be just as good, if not better!

I'm personally loving the NECA 1/4 stuff and am happy to have this thread. I own all the NECA DC 1/4 scale figures so far, with Keaton Batman and AO Batman being my personal favorites.

I have a huge wishlist on this line I'd love to see done, so here's my most wanted ones.

Arkham Verse:
Arkham City Batman
Arkham Asylum Joker
Arkham Asylum Batman
Arkham City Robin
Arkham City Catwoman
Arkham City Nightwing
Arkham Origins Deathstroke
Arkham Knight Red Hood
Arkham Knight Batgirl
Basically all the playable characters plus Joker and Deathstroke.

Batman Returns Batman
Batman Forever Batman
Batman Forever Robin
Jack Nicholson Joker (long shot I know, but I can dream)

DC Comics Line similar to their Marvel Line:
Batman (Neil Adams design)
Superman
Green Lantern
Flash

New DC Films:
Suicide Squad Harley Quinn
Suicide Squad Joker (I know he's not the most well liked version, but the design would stand out)
Redo on Cavil Superman, I have the original one, and while better in person than in photos, I feel like another version is warranted and they could easily knock him out of the park if they tried.

66 Batman Series:
Batgirl & Joker

Linda Carter Wonder Woman, would look great beside West, Ward, and Reeve.

Back