Statue Sideshow Alien Egg Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
preview_AlienEggStatue.jpg

Interesting...looking forward to the reveal/further details.

this thing doesn't even deserve it's own thread. I thought it was a new 1:1 as well.

1:5?

Wait, of course it is, this is Sideshow. Kings of taking a good idea and twisting it in a way that you are almost guaranteed to be unhappy with. :lol

So crap I thought this would be 1:1 as well. How big is 1/5?! I don't understand that scale why not 1/4?

lol. I feel like I'm the only person who's keen on this and happy about the scale :lol I just wanted an Alien egg to display next to my Warrior Maquette as a companion piece. In saying that, I would've been keen on a large one as well, as long as it wasn't life size.

Knowing SS, it's gonna cost at least 300usd, and for that money you can get the Alien Birth diorama by Attakus, which is incredible. Hoping to be proved wrong and this is cheaper...

Where did you find that?

I screenshotted it from last week's Sideshow Live video.
Knowing SS, it's gonna cost at least 300usd, and for that money you can get the Alien Birth diorama by Attakus, which is incredible. Hoping to be proved wrong and this is cheaper...

The Attakus diorama isn't available anymore, and I highly doubt this will cost 300 USD. That's over half the price of a premium format...lol.

Back