New to the forum...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burtial

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have never been one for forums much, but I figured it's about time to start tapping the huge knowledge resource that this site has. I've been collecting for a while. I mainly collect horror related items or villains. I do statues, 1/6 figures and whatever strikes my eye. For work I design hobby class R/C cars.

I look forward to getting to know some fellow collectors (no one I know is into this stuff at all)!

Jason

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Jason!
wavesmile.gif

I have many favorites. But I think my Patient Zero bust is the one I like the most. Do you collect horror?

Is that Patient Zero from sideshow? Pretty nice piece! Actually it's a VERY nice piece haha. I do collect horror, in the form of Resident Evil, so zombies and the like is a nice addition especially when they are 1/6 scale (since it's what I collect mainly). Always thought about going into the movie horror line but currently can't afford it.

Is that Patient Zero from sideshow? Pretty nice piece! Actually it's a VERY nice piece haha. I do collect horror, in the form of Resident Evil, so zombies and the like is a nice addition especially when they are 1/6 scale (since it's what I collect mainly). Always thought about going into the movie horror line but currently can't afford it.

I love resident evil. I have a HCG Axeman that I really dig. I dabble in 1/6 scale when it's a character I like but I don't want to spend $400+ on. lol

I love resident evil. I have a HCG Axeman that I really dig. I dabble in 1/6 scale when it's a character I like but I don't want to spend $400+ on. lol

Oh yes, it's a "cheaper" alternative to those nice bigger statues/busts for sure. That Axeman is pretty nicely detailed. Great find for sure.

What are some of your favorite pieces that you have?

My all time favorite piece would probably be a recent addition: Skull Knight from ThreeZero. He's been a favorite character of mine since the 90s. There is a little girl zombie in the 1/6 scale in the interest thread that I'd like to get as well.

Right!! What a awesome addition it would be for sure haha. Love your signature btw haha. Awesome!

Back