• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Spider-Man webbing set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kazar123

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering anyone was willing to sell the webbing set from either the homecoming homemade suit or tech suit. I'm not sure if the older sets have the same webbing but I would take that as well if they are.

Also I live in Canada, if you don't have a problem shipping here.

Thanks.

Re: WTB Hot Toys ANH Princess Leia and Hot Toys ANH Stormtrooper - For a reasonable p

I have a Leia sealed MISB.

Re: WTB Hot Toys ANH Stormtrooper - For a reasonable price

still looking for a trooper

Re: WTB Hot Toys BvS Batman + DX12 Belt - For a reasonable price

Sending PM. I'm from Canada as well.

Re: WTB Hot Toys Knightmare Batman Screaming Mouthplate - For a reasonable price

looking for this

Re: WTB Hot Toys Knightmare Batman Screaming Mouthplate - For a reasonable price

Thanks for the heads up!

I'm not interested in the set but I did ask them if they were willing to sell just the mouthplate but they aren't.

Still looking!

still looking

still looking

still looking

still looking

still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back